Nicknames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd be happy with Vincent

IMG_2940.JPG

I can't believe Ferguson wasn't charged by the MRC for his shoulder charge. If that was Marty Taupau the next time anyone saw him would be in a Kiwi jumper at the World Cup.

It's also annoying that there's no mention of it. I can't be bothered emailing the nrl again only to get a derivative answer 6 weeks later.

I can't find anywhere that asks why an off the ball shoulder charge wasn't even match review worthy. (journos too busy writing parra feel good stories.)

Transparent, they are not. ****heads!

pffft, nicknames are ...meh

It's also annoying that there's no mention of it. I can't be bothered emailing the nrl again only to get a derivative answer 6 weeks later.

I can't find anywhere that asks why an off the ball shoulder charge wasn't even match review worthy. (journos too busy writing parra feel good stories.)

Transparent, they are not. ****heads!
Don't forget to send them AFB's nothing bump in round 1 - got him a week. @:mad:

@Woodsie They call Parker "cramp" but not sure why?!

One of the concerning things for Cramp at the moment is concussion; he has had a number of head knocks and concussion tests this season in both FG and NYC. Let's collectively hope that he not one of those players who are prone to being knocked out. Fingers crossed.

@Woodsie They call Parker "cramp" but not sure why?!

One of the concerning things for Cramp at the moment is concussion; he has had a number of head knocks and concussion tests this season in both FG and NYC. Let's collectively hope that he not one of those players who are prone to being knocked out. Fingers crossed.

Yeah it is a concern ... but (realistically) I think it may be a case of being prone to being hit in the head than prone to concussion ... he has taken a couple of good hits and not a ref or a on report in sight.

PSS he may be as good a trainer as I was ... I always pulled a cramp 200m into a 5 mile road run.

INK.............as in Parker pens :rolleyes:

Humbolte .... as in Red Squid ... as in Ink ... as in Pen ... as in Parker ...

We're not drawing too long a bow are we max? Or should that be .. too fine a line.

Clifford (the red dog) was what a fella at work used to be called

Mate at school was 'FOT' ( ****** orange thing) which turned into Fotty

Humbolte .... as in Red Squid ... as in Ink ... as in Pen ... as in Parker ...

We're not drawing too long a bow are we max? Or should that be .. too fine a line.

"Humboldt"

- Maybe that will take away some confusion.

*mutley laugh*

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8