[Resurrected] Nicho Hynes vs Nathan Cleary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nicho Hynes vs Nathan Cleary?

Only one of them has an NRL premiership ring at this stage and it was the one who came up through Manly’s junior ranks.

I’ve always been a fan of Nicho Hynes

Nicho Hynes vs Nathan Cleary?

Only one of them has an NRL premiership ring at this stage and it was the one who came up through Manly’s junior ranks.

I’ve always been a fan of Nicho Hynes
Do they get one if they don't take the field during the match?

The sky is falling, it’s taken hynes 5 years to establish himself since he got moved on. Fair enough if it was the next season, plus where would he fit? There’s so many captain hindsight’s around here it ain’t funny.

Yeah it would’ve been great if he established himself at Manly but there’s always the would’ve, should’ve, could’ve in sports

The sky is falling, it’s taken hynes 5 years to establish himself since he got moved on. Fair enough if it was the next season, plus where would he fit? There’s so many captain hindsight’s around here it ain’t funny.

Yeah it would’ve been great if he established himself at Manly but there’s always the would’ve, should’ve, could’ve in sports
I'll add one more Captain Hindsight revelelation to this thread - How did we ever imagine that Trent Barrett was a head coach? There needs to be an investigation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8