NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
yup, the avs were leading 2-0 and with 10 seconds to go in the second, nucks score...

followed by 4 more unanswered goals and a 5-2 win!

but er yup...sharks, kings and anaheim are a different kettle of hurt!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After what the Ducks did to us when I went to a game, I just want a little revenge.

This year I will be in Vegas in Early January so I am going to see if I can get anywhere near another game

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Amazingly I didn't realise the nucks played last night! And we won!

3-2 against the sharks (nice)

sharks shots on goal....38

Canucks.....19

Looks like we went for quality over quantity.

holy poop on a stick. just watched the highlights and san jose scored right on full time to make it 3-3.... but the refs went to the video and the puck crossed the line about 1/10th of a second after time was up!

woot, and no goal!

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Dan said:
After what the Ducks did to us when I went to a game, I just want a little revenge.

This year I will be in Vegas in Early January so I am going to see if I can get anywhere near another game
Arizona Coyotes are closest team to Vegas.
Been to a couple of games in Phoenix (The Coyotes) , one of the best bang for your buck venues.
Scored glass seats behind the Nucks bench ,was awesome..
Looks like they are playing 6 home games in the first couple of weeks of Jan too..That time of year and the crowds will be mostly Canadians escaping the Cold.
Also just noticed Canucks in LA for new year game..

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
2 From 4 on this trip so far ..Will be happy with 3 from 4 .
F*** It , Lets go 4 From 4 ...
Can happily eat my words regarding Miller ,is proving to be a force in goal..
Hoping Horvat can see a bit more time these next two games & score his 1st NHL goal.. Odds are 10/1 so going to throw ten on him for the next two games..

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The green men retire!!!!

boooo

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqeoXk6jpBE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2 from 4 pretty good (though ryan's avs suck butt this year)

big test against the cup champs tonight!

I don't mind miller (better half was a bit more like you) but damn he did some good saves against the sharks.

Horvat...so close the other day. Isn't it nice how some telecasters can show the family in the crowd without making it a sickening as Mrs Burgess. (which is more ch 9 than Mrs B's fault.)

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
I thinks Avs will turn it around soon , Def missing Statsny..

I do like Miller ,
But since he won the Vezina ,he had been very average.
He did have the Sabres in front of him (so expected), but playoffs with
Blues ,was awful & that was a quality team in front of him..

I read somewhere the Kings only have 5 D for tonights game , I like them odds.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
kings are so near the cap it isnt funny. then they got a defenseman injured....and one was suspended for domestic violence ...but the kings still get the cap hit.

so, you hear correctly!

and fingers crossed.

4-2 philly over the avs at the moment, wolfpack shall be happy...or nervous

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
You would think they would be looking to make a trade to free up a bit of cash.Apparently this is the 2nd time going into a game with 5 D..

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
well.....la 3 nucks 0

still first period.

fun whilst it lasted!

4-0.....sheesh

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
They probably could of won with 4 defence men..Hopefully tonights better & we can rub Keslers face in it..
Not very confident though !!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
^ that'd be nice (re: Kessler)

5-1....as Higgins said, Miller saved us re the sharks and the kings showed us up 'tonight.'

I didn't see the game....so my limited knowledge is even more...er limited on this game (like my vocab)

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
streaming ducks v nucks now. 1-0 ducks...boo

erm spoiler alert! (sorry)

edit 1-1

lack is in goal tonight!

no dorsett, sbisa, vrbata.....

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
canucks win it in a shootout!

lack saved all three shots...and when I say saved, I mean the ducks hit the pipes twice.

Including kesler....who they sent out for the last shot!

shall take it!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
My travel schedule this week is horrendous so I haven't even entertained the idea of watching a game. The thought of watching Kessler choke really makes me want to download and watch it on my 3 he train ride to groningen tomorrow thoufh

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
robbiea said:
That was a great game ....

Agreed!

Dan said:
My travel schedule this week is horrendous so I haven't even entertained the idea of watching a game. The thought of watching Kessler choke really makes me want to download and watch it on my 3 he train ride to groningen tomorrow thoufh

I watched about half of it via *fishing* and robbiea may know more but I didn't see kesler choke so much (he won a lot of faceoffs) and his shootout shot hit the upright, sailed across the face of goal and missed.

But....that was worth seeing as well.

(maybe just watch the highlights?)

Have fun travelling.

I was driving in a blizzard today on summer tyres, I don't mind admitting I was bloody scared....more so than the time I got caught in a storm whilst flying solo in a cessna 152.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16