NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
RE: NHL 2013

Dan said:
haha my Manly jersey is still being shipped over with my other stuff.

Might wear a Manly Polo shirt and wave that about. You see maroon and white you will know its me :)

I might actually make a new shirt for the occassion

"Lu, don't stuff up our playoffs"

lu's off to the olympics!

Or you could wear the outfit from your avatar!!!! Or wave an aussie flag...like i do.

Wear your nucks jersey...you have one of those surely?!?!?!?

exciting!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

globaleagle said:
Dan said:
haha my Manly jersey is still being shipped over with my other stuff.

Might wear a Manly Polo shirt and wave that about. You see maroon and white you will know its me :)

I might actually make a new shirt for the occassion

"Lu, don't stuff up our playoffs"

lu's off to the olympics!

Or you could wear the outfit from your avatar!!!! Or wave an aussie flag...like i do.

Wear your nucks jersey...you have one of those surely?!?!?!?

exciting!

No Nucks Jersey, you can get me one for Easter if you want, I will send you my address haha

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

^ I'd be surprised if there wasn't some van selling merchandise at the game (or indoors)

And the way nucks have been playing over the last 5 games....you'd think the jersey's would be cheap.

The 'latest' one I have is from about 1998.

Plus jerseys are more of a anniversary gift than an Easter one! :p

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

@wolfpack

Secret to the flyers' winning? Great coaching!

4ku4bk.jpg

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Jeez Dan, are you auditioning for the 'nucks bad luck charm or something!!!

Well......at least you've seen some things that haven't happened in 20 years or so!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Yup I am the Nucks Jinx, now confirmed. 9 - 1 is an ass whoopin gin any language

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Dan said:
Yup I am the Nucks Jinx, now confirmed. 9 - 1 is an ass whoopin gin any language

I felt a bit sorry for you tbh, but then you were at a 'nucks game so....!

A shame you had to witness that garbage fire of a game. I wonder when the last team to go back to back with 7 minute power plays against them was? Still a bit of b/s to still give 2 more penalties when alread playing a 5 on 3 disadvantage.

A bit of news over here about the ref caught pointing and referring to a nucks players as a .... err.... fudging bar-stole and it has already been giffed.

3 own goals....6 power play goals against...bad stanchion rebound....

It was a crap night all round.

Phoenix tonight!

Hope you enjoyed the atmosphere anyway...didn't see you on tv, must've decided against streaking! wise move.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Mate it was good to get to a game, the result was terrible and we couldn't get a call all night.

Back to back 7 minute majors was disgusting especially when there were at least 2 times the ducks hooked us and hit us off the puck.

It's over now so I am fine with it. Ducks are red hot at the moment

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Annnnd a 1-0 loss v the coyotes, with their goal being an own goal and 1 of henricks waved off as a no goal.

sheesh

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

I am officially renouncing my support for the nucks in the hope that the jinx is killed off, I am switching to the ducks.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Dan said:
I am officially renouncing my support for the nucks in the hope that the jinx is killed off, I am switching to the ducks.

Nooooooooooooooooooo! You don't understand. The official life of a canuck fan is to support a team that has a good to very good roster, make the playoffs...then crap themselves in the finals.

All the time thinking..."we believe".

So your renunciation is not accepted!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Canucks COACH, suspended for 15 days and 6 games for his trying to beat up the opposition coach at the end of the first period!

Take that 2v and your 'investigation!!!!'

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Nooooooooooooooooooo! You don't understand. The official life of a canuck fan is to support a team that has a good to very good roster, make the playoffs...then crap themselves in the finals.

I do what I do for the good of the nucks not myself

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Dan said:
globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Pfffft, that's what all dictators say! You're not a dictator....are ya?

For the first time in nearly 10 years, Henrik Sedin will not suit up for Vancouver, bringing a consecutive games streak of 679 to an end.

Sedin is out with a rib injury. His brother, Daniel Sedin, is the only member of the Canucks to know what it's like not having him in the lineup.

"I'm the only guy in this room that has ever played a game without him," Daniel Sedin said. "All the other guys have never played a game without him.

(nhl.com)

and

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation: *shock*

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

globaleagle said:
Dan said:
globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Pfffft, that's what all dictators say! You're not a dictator....are ya?

For the first time in nearly 10 years, Henrik Sedin will not suit up for Vancouver, bringing a consecutive games streak of 679 to an end.

Sedin is out with a rib injury. His brother, Daniel Sedin, is the only member of the Canucks to know what it's like not having him in the lineup.

"I'm the only guy in this room that has ever played a game without him," Daniel Sedin said. "All the other guys have never played a game without him.

(nhl.com)

and

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation: *shock*

Then maybe Henrick is the Jinx and not me

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

lol...well we did win tonight without him! (though only against the oilers)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Honestly I have proof I am the jinx. It started years ago, I wasnt able to watch any games, we were in the payoffs. I then finally watched a game, and we lost nearly every game of the playoffs and were out.

The other year I didnt watch any playoff game, we get to the cup, and win the first one or two, I finally get the opportunity to watch some games aaaaaaaaannnd Bruins shut us out.

Every game I watch we lose unbelievably in some bizarre circumstance.

Then I finally go to a game and we almost get beaten by a league record

its clear, it is undeniable I am the nucks jinx

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Send me $200 and the jinx shall be lifted.

(I used to kinda somewhat maybe think the way you do...a bit with s.o.o. and other sports. Seems as soon as I start watching...my team/person I'm supporting fails)

But I'm over it as I'm not that special!!! (and screw those guys, just play better as I going to watch!)

Wolfpack

Bencher

I don't think it's any one thing, the Nucks just fall under the Philadelphia banner of "sports teams destined to constantly blue ball their supporters".

Also, LOL Torts. Never change, never ever.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Wolfpack said:
I don't think it's any one thing, the Nucks just fall under the Philadelphia banner of "sports teams destined to constantly blue ball their supporters".

Also, LOL Torts. Never change, never ever.

Boy I really hope patrick roy puts the 4th line in on the faceoff against the nucks.

watching both torts and roy go at it would be super duper stupendous!

*today is hardly use any capital letters day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14