• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think we really need to buy anything other than a 5/8. With Fainu back, the emergence of Cust, Hoppa, Funa, Hoppa and Schuster and the addition of Harper I think we look sweet if we can add a 5/8.
Considering a potential 30 man squad including rookies My side:
Taupau Fainu AFB
Waddell Siro
Jake
Chez Burton
Parker Walker
Garrick Suli
Turbo
Boyle Keppie Schuster Cust

Paseka Gosiewski Olokoatu Saddler Croker Metcalfe Taufua Funa Hoppa Harper. Still room for 3 more rookies out of some young guys we already have or look to buy some rookies.

Are we nearly at the point where we need to look to next year? Considering our situation; 12 games to go, injuries & suspensions to key players, running mid table outside the 8. I feel the time has come to blood the young players. Croker and Gosiewski have had plenty of chances and done very little.
I’ve been impressed with Funa and would like to see Hopoate and Schuster get a decent go.

I think we will finish this season strong and sneak into the finals on the back of some momentum. We can go all the way from there but will probably be stopped by one of the NRLs favourites in controversial fashion again. Next season with Fainu back we can win it.

We need to punt some of the gang land hero’s. Sick of them not being on the field and constantly causing the club grief. They need to take a good look at themselves an ask if they want to be playing first grade.

Ive always thought for a while Cust is the man for 5/8. Has time plays direct and is a pretty sound defender. It showed again on the weekend he is our only real spark at the moment and brings loads of energy we need. Not much needs to change in the squad bar a winger that is strong in the air, Fainu back at hooker and Cust to 5/8

Ive always thought for a while Cust is the man for 5/8. Has time plays direct and is a pretty sound defender. It showed again on the weekend he is our only real spark at the moment and brings loads of energy we need. Not much needs to change in the squad bar a winger that is strong in the air, Fainu back at hooker and Cust to 5/8
Agree. We may need another backrower im not sold on Waddell or Gosiewski. Des seems hesitant on Haumole for whatever reasons.

Actually I take that back.. id like us to sign a halfback before anything else have Dylan return to centres. Fainu back to hooker and Cust as utility. Release Croker, levi and gosiewski. Haumole or Harawira into backrow. i have a feeling waddell may be on the outer hence why he isn't getting the game time like Elliot. Sign Tom Wright to replace Croker if price is right and saab who is still persisting on getting a release

Actually I take that back.. id like us to sign a halfback before anything else have Dylan return to centres. Fainu back to hooker and Cust as utility. Release Croker, levi and gosiewski. Haumole or Harawira into backrow. i have a feeling waddell may be on the outer hence why he isn't getting the game time like Elliot. Sign Tom Wright to replace Croker if price is right and saab who is still persisting on getting a release
Yeah I don't think we are far off. The guys off contract are no real loss. A couple handy additions on top of our young guns erll8be sweet espec6if Fainu back and Turbo fit. Definitely be looking at another half/utility as our main buy for next year

I don't think we really need to buy anything other than a 5/8. With Fainu back, the emergence of Cust, Hoppa, Funa, Hoppa and Schuster and the addition of Harper I think we look sweet if we can add a 5/8.
Considering a potential 30 man squad including rookies My side:
Taupau Fainu AFB
Waddell Siro
Jake
Chez Burton
Parker Walker
Garrick Suli
Turbo
Boyle Keppie Schuster Cust

Paseka Gosiewski Olokoatu Saddler Croker Metcalfe Taufua Funa Hoppa Harper. Still room for 3 more rookies out of some young guys we already have or look to buy some rookies.
I like the squad, however I would have Hoppa at fullback, Turbo left centre, Parker on the bench, Guacamole left edge backrower, Walker at 5/8, Funa on the left wing, Suli right Centre and Garrick on the wing. I would also consider Jake at Prop and Schuster at lock. That would put Marty on the bench. I don’t know if Waddell makes the 17 either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8