Next weeks team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I love your optimism but we really needed Walker to miss the game, to be a chance. I think we'll get beaten easily. It's not a reflection of Manly, more a reflection of the NRL that put a stupid 3 game series over a 30 week competition.

Jai Arrow, Campbell Graham and Havili are also amongst their injured.

You are right Walker is the man most likely to cause us grief.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We know everything will come off Walker. If we get under his skin we go a long way to winning this game. No Trell, Murray, Arrow and Havili helps us a little but still a huge task ahead of us

I reckon we can get them, Cook is the real danger.

Our forwards, whats left of them, can match theirs. The attack led by Brookes and with Koula and Hoppa will be too much for them if we dont get injuries or a send off etc.

Manly by 10.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I would be playing Navale at lock. He is very Jake like so would be a nice offset for this game. We need a work horse in the pack that will just tackle and give us steady go forward.
I would still be bringing Brown off the bench to inject energy into the game. I feel if he starts he wouldn’t have the same impact as we know him for.
Fingers crossed Waddell is fit

Jeez we are scraping the barrel here.

8. Bully
9. Simpkin
10. Waddell
11. Parker
12. Burbo
13. Navale

14. Lawton
15. Brown
16. Condon
17. James/Sykes

8. Waddell
9. Simpkin
10. Bullymore
11. Lawton
12. Burbo
13. Brown/Navale

14. GCKT
15. Navale/Brown
16. Condon
17. James

Edited.

Last edited:

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I reckon we can get them, Cook is the real danger.

Our forwards, whats left of them, can match theirs. The attack led by Brookes and with Koula and Hoppa will be too much for them if we dont get injuries or a send off etc.

Manly by 10.
I'm inclined to agree, though will be interesting to see what players Manly can name.
Even before the comp started I didn't rate Souths. They're on a mini-run now but have won only 4 games all season, coach was sacked, it's all over for them already, aside from trying to impress Wayne from afar.
Manly will be high on confidence. Perfect scenario for us as underdogs (it's my hope anyway)

Uk eagle

Bencher
We know everything will come off Walker. If we get under his skin we go a long way to winning this game. No Trell, Murray, Arrow and Havili helps us a little but still a huge task ahead of us
That would be my plan too. Just niggle the **** out of Walker. He'll snap after 10 minutes and in the absence of his mate trell to back him up he'll be nothing. We just can't afford to let Walker and Cook think they can have things their own way

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18