Next weeks team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
From what I understand the only players we can pick that were not in the 18 last week, King and Hoppa excluded, are

Junior Palau
Michael Oldfield
Vic Mauro
Matt Cross
Terence Seu Seu
Dean Whare
Daniel Harrison
Liam Foran

Nah wrong any of the 20s or NSW cup can come up

I am predicting a 10 point win by us, Bronco's were rubbish yesterday and wont be any better next week.

1. Robertson
2. Oldfield
3. Whare
4. Matai
5. T Rex
6. Lyon
7. Cherry Evans
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Rose
11.Watmough
12. Galuvao
13. Rodney

14. Mauro
15. Buhrer
16. Robinson
17. Harrison

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
From what I understand the only players we can pick that were not in the 18 last week, King and Hoppa excluded, are

Junior Palau
Michael Oldfield
Vic Mauro
Matt Cross
Terence Seu Seu
Dean Whare
Daniel Harrison
Liam Foran

Nah, I reckon thats wrong.

The Titans applied to the NRL two weeks ago when they only had 16 fit players against the Raiders and were refused an additional player be added to their squad.

Clinton Toopi ended up sitting but not playing due to head injuries.

Robbo
Oldfield
Matai
Lyon
Whare
TRex
DCE
Kite
Ballin
Rose
Watmough
Rodney
Buhrer

Nood
Mauro
Robinson
Seu Seu

mickqld said:
1. Robertson
2. Oldfield
3. Whare
4. Matai
5. T Rex
6. Lyon
7. Cherry Evans
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Rose
11.Watmough
12. Galuvao
13. Rodney

14. Mauro
15. Buhrer
16. Robinson
17. Harrison

Agreed with mickqld. I like the look of this team.

I dont really see des resting players given our situation. Its lockyer last game so i dont see griffin resting players either. Neither side will be looking to play massively hard and risk losing players in rd 26, there not goin to fall out of the top 4.

If the broncs play like last wk, and we have some passion we are in with a massive chance. We are a passionate footy team, and im sure killers experience will show thorugh this wk and glue the team (not forgetting DCE and Ballin).

The way i see it, we are goin into rd26 with a 42 point lead, and its our game to lose.

I am really looking forward to this game now, the chance to see some youngsters step up in front of big crowd!! and yes the Broncs were ordinary lst week.
We got this.

I hope we put out a full strength team. The Donkeys were **** yesterday. We can take them. I think the Roosters (3 game winning streak) could beat a depleted Storm this weekend. If the numbers go our way we finish first and can play either Souffs or the Druggies - two teams that we can obliterate.

Joe
Ballin
Kite
Choc
Rodney
Buhrer

DCE
Killer
Matai
Whare
T-Rex
Oldfield
Robertson

Rose
Robinson
Mauro
Harrison

That side can take the Donkeys.

We will win this one and play the Cows in the first week. Good, and then we're back to nearly full strength. Just how bad was King by the way.

bob dylan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Junior Palau
Michael Oldfield
Vic Mauro
Matt Cross
Terence Seu Seu
Dean Whare
Daniel Harrison
Liam Foran

Nah, I reckon thats wrong.

The Titans applied to the NRL two weeks ago when they only had 16 fit players against the Raiders and were refused an additional player be added to their squad.

Clinton Toopi ended up sitting but not playing due to head injuries.
Ricardi can play he was going to play if dce hadn't of cut the mustard

This is the squad of 28 which we can use. We wont be allowed to use anyone else.

Matt Ballin
Jamie Buhrer
Daly Cherry-Evans
Matt Cross
Kieran Foran
Liam Foran
Joe Galuvao
Daniel Harrison
William Hopoate
Jason King
Brent Kite
Darcy Lussick
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Vic Mauro
Michael Oldfield
Junior Palau
Michael Robertson
Tim Robinson
Shane Rodney
George Rose
Terence Seu Seu
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
Anthony Watmough
Dean Whare
David Williams
Tony Williams

hey guys, been visiting the site for a while - first post.

I've been reading up on quite a few RL forums and everyone seems to be quoting 43 points as the PD between manly & brisbane... but every ladder I check on every site has us up by 80+... what's the go?

alex said:
hey guys, been visiting the site for a while - first post.

I've been reading up on quite a few RL forums and everyone seems to be quoting 43 points as the PD between manly & brisbane... but every ladder I check on every site has us up by 80+... what's the go?

43 points to them is 43 off us, that's 86 points change

mickqld said:
This is the squad of 28 which we can use. We wont be allowed to use anyone else.

Matt Ballin
Jamie Buhrer
Daly Cherry-Evans
Matt Cross
Kieran Foran
Liam Foran
Joe Galuvao
Daniel Harrison
William Hopoate
Jason King
Brent Kite
Darcy Lussick
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Vic Mauro
Michael Oldfield
Junior Palau
Michael Robertson
Tim Robinson
Shane Rodney
George Rose
Terence Seu Seu
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
Anthony Watmough
Dean Whare
David Williams
Tony Williams

Its possible to add to the squad if

1 you have room in the under the cap

and

2 nrl approval.

Fonz said:
Really, what's the difference between second and third? Look how easily we disposed of Melbourne.

There's not much difference when considering how easy a game it will be to win. The big difference however is that you finish second and win in week 1 you go through to week 3 and are guaranteed week 2 off.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6