next weeks games....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dragons, Roosters, Panthers, Titans, Tigers & Raiders will be the teams left. Who plays who is a mystery.

IMagine....Manly win...3rd placed Tigers get booted !

Ryan link said:
Dragons, Roosters, Panthers, Titans, Tigers & Raiders will be the teams left. Who plays who is a mystery.

That'd be great but I doubt Tigers fans are losing sleep tonight.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=185255.msg293309#msg293309 date=1284209543]

That'd be great but I doubt Tigers fans are losing sleep tonight.
[/quote]

LoL, I know. Fun times, eh. I've haven't felt this Lowe about our chances is ages.

IF matai ,king, and stewart didnt get suspended i would be confident but not now....roosters will play penrith.......canberra will play tigers and dragons and titans get the week off....titans saints final imo...

I actually agree with Mr Seagles on something which is a worry.Thought it would be a Titans v  Dragons GF and cant see anything to change my mind.They have the ability to stick with sides and they may be important against a nervous dragons side in a gf.

interesting article by wok this week comparing each sides head to head with the top 4 sides.titans were well ahead in terms of victory over the other top sides.throw in the armchair ride they get with the pink peril and they are every chance of making it through another home final.the regional sides really get an advantage in that way.

susan link said:
I actually agree with Mr Seagles on something which is a worry.Thought it would be a Titans v  Dragons GF and cant see anything to change my mind.They have the ability to stick with sides and they may be important against a nervous dragons side in a gf.

interesting article by wok this week comparing each sides head to head with the top 4 sides.titans were well ahead in terms of victory over the other top sides.throw in the armchair ride they get with the pink peril and they are every chance of making it through another home final.the regional sides really get an advantage in that way.

Glad I got on board the Dragons v Titans GF @ $7 on Firday, will be a lot lower than that now

susan link said:
I actually agree with Mr Seagles on something which is a worry.Thought it would be a Titans v  Dragons GF and cant see anything to change my mind.They have the ability to stick with sides and they may be important against a nervous dragons side in a gf.

Right now we are still in it, so my heart still says Manly will win everything! Unrealistic I know, optimistic, and possibly stupid but I won't be looking to predict any other team walking away with it until we are done and dusted. The fat lady is yet to sing, if you pardon the expression.

I do agree that the regional sides get an advantage, but then you have to think that the Grand Final is almost a home game for us Sydney teams, especially compared to the likes of Melb, NQ, NZ etc. Not that I care.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4