Next week’s team and the rest of the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont like these team threads very much and rarely post to them. But here is what i see for next weekend

Elliott
Taufua
Parker/Funa
Suli
Garrick
Cust
DCE
Jake
Sironen/Olakau'atu
Thompson/Waddell
Marty/Boyle
Levi
Paseka

Crocker
Keppie

With both first choice props likey out, at least Sipley is likely to get his first run this year. I was at the Broncos game in Brisbane last year when he went down, he'd been coming along very well. As others have said, seems to offer more than some of the others and surprising he's not been used this year.

to me it seems like des is being pushed by higher management to pick certain players i have a feeling he does not have full control of squad choice.

just going off my observations no inside knowledge at all.
interesting you say that Davo i was listening to the Sea Eagles podcast with Rick Penn this morning and he made a point that Des is the coach and that HE picks the team (i'm not sure of the date of the podcast but it would be this year I would think) so it will be fascinating to see who lines up.
I will be very disappointed if Gauca is not a starter with Joel off the bench.
Funa should keep his center spot ,but would accept Parker if Funa takes Georges wing and then I think you have to give Hoppa a go at 1 esp if its a dry track and if not Metcalf as we need some speed and agility ,and from what I have seen they both have that as opposed to Elliot who is always a yard off getting to the sideline to help make up for George running in off his wing as the opposing winger/center cruises in to score .
Iether of those guys could not possibly be worse than Elliot .
Then Shcuster to 14 ,who can replace Parker when he invariably knocks himself out again trying to catch the water bottle. .
I think the experiment with Croker ,Waddell and Elliot has been given a resounding 'F" for fail and its time to move forward with an eye to the future

I dont like these team threads very much and rarely post to them. But here is what i see for next weekend

Elliott
Taufua
Parker/Funa
Suli
Garrick
Cust
DCE
Jake
Sironen/Olakau'atu
Thompson/Waddell
Marty/Boyle
Levi
Paseka

Crocker
Keppie

Saying AFB and Taupau are out of go with a few changes. Elliott, Jorge and Croker out. Thommo will start 2nd row so pointless putting him on the bench in my side. All I'm changing is a fullback, a winger and utility. Not drastic buy geez it looks so much stronger.

Hoppa
Funa
Parker
Suli
Garrick
Cust
Chez
Paseka
Levi
Boyle
Thommo
Siro