Next games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Souths
Newcastle
Penrith
Storm
Tigers
Titans

Must win 3/6 of these games
Newcastle, tiger, Titans most vulnerable. Storm ???
No injuries and some luck should go very close on all of those games, big one Saturday week against the Vermin will be a good test, hopefully a bit cooler than last night’s game for the team.

After the way JWH played in the middle the vermin looked out muscled when he came on, I think we have a good chance of taking them down, like to see another big bopper on the pine and Ben T off it, with Bully he provides good cover in the same positions as Ben.

Think we win 4 out of 6 of those. Sitting on 14 points after 9 weeks.

We won't be booking our GF tickets yet, but at the same time we won't be flying under the radar either.

As it stands, I think there is a top tier of Penrith, Souths and Rooters (Penrith still might be in a top tier by themselves)

Manly are with the Storm, Broncos, Cowboys, Sharks, Eels in the next tier.

Then everyone else.

All quite winnable with the form we are in, and if we, not jinxing, keep up the injury front luck so far this season. Newy, Tigers and Titans are guaranteed wins. Next week Rabbitohs is a toss up and a very important game, our recent record is not the best against them though. And we have to win one of Penrith and Melbourne. I'd be happy with atleast winning 4 of the next 6.

All quite winnable with the form we are in, and if we, not jinxing, keep up the injury front luck so far this season. Newy, Tigers and Titans are guaranteed wins. Next week Rabbitohs is a toss up and a very important game, our recent record is not the best against them though. And we have to win one of Penrith and Melbourne. I'd be happy with atleast winning 4 of the next 6.
Wasn’t that impressed with either Easts or Souths last night. We can certainly beat Souths. They also lost their starting prop. Would be great to get a win. I have a feeling this year may be a bit of a changing of the guard season. Can feel a few of the better teams sliding a bit.

One game at a time for me.
The challenge next week is that we must sort out our right side defence and you can expect a lot of traffic heading their way.

I think that Souffs have some weaknesses that Manly can exploit. I would be putting as much heat on Cody Walker as is legal as he does have a screw loose to go along with the brilliance he shows.

I think Manly must really complete their sets at a high percentage and to the 101s well to be competetive.

They will be stinging after narrow losses to the Panthers and Chooks so we need to be especially careful in the first 20 minutes.

The games against Penrith and Melbourne, we will be outsiders and if we play our game well, we will be quite competitive.

The Newcastle, Titans and Tigers games are no easy games as those sides will be desperate to get some early wins after their starts.

One game at a time for me.
The challenge next week is that we must sort out our right side defence and you can expect a lot of traffic heading their way.

I think that Souffs have some weaknesses that Manly can exploit. I would be putting as much heat on Cody Walker as is legal as he does have a screw loose to go along with the brilliance he shows.

I think Manly must really complete their sets at a high percentage and to the 101s well to be competetive.

They will be stinging after narrow losses to the Panthers and Chooks so we need to be especially careful in the first 20 minutes.

The games against Penrith and Melbourne, we will be outsiders and if we play our game well, we will be quite competitive.

The Newcastle, Titans and Tigers games are no easy games as those sides will be desperate to get some early wins after their starts.
I think we should rip those lower 3 teams to shreds.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2