Next 4 weeks...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Hi all,
I'm long time reader, first time poster.

Anyway, the approach to the next 4 weeks is starting to feel like that slow winding down of an unsuccessful campaign. The games don't really mean anything as far as the ladder goes.

Sure, we might clinch the Minor Premiership (great for the players $$$$$ and pretty good for us to have a Sunday game first week of the finals) but the McIntyre equates minor premiers and second place identically.

It may even end up being advantageous for us to finish second for hype reasons, heck, we might even get a withering Brisbane team first up instead of a rejuvenated Roosters, for example.

I'm really not excited for the Knights game in the usual sense, I'm mostly thinking about September. It'll be tough to get this attitude out of the players too.

I couldn't agree more with you c_eagle. It is now all about post season.

What's with the first time poster stuff though??? :lie: (the post count to left would suggest otherwise and a few of us have been around for a bit. I even remember your banning from the then ME forum - very unjust of course!!!)

I've been gone that long, I might as well be a new poster.

Ahh.. those were the glory days of the Manly forum. Ironically, that time was hardly the footy team's greatest moment. I guess then we had something to post about. This year it would be all compliments and that just doesn't sell papers.

a sunday would be preferably since me and duff need to weasel out of a wedding reception thingy (the weddings in canadia) if its satdy

I need that minor premiership. I can't weasel out, I'm playing at the reception as well.
Maybe I should tell the boys that. There's the inspiration for the next four weeks. Get Duff to the game.

And for CW, it's just to the north of US and A.

what do you play Duff.

And CW, I'm with you, I think the place Fluff speaks of is near Aimerica, Either that or its a province of Canada..

I don't know too many Canadans, boys. I rest my case, the country is Canadia.
I'm a bass-man, Fro & none of those comments about not being necessary thanks.
We must win the minor premiership & that's that.

On a non-selfish note.... The JJ Giltinan shield is the best trophy in the RL world as far as it's presence goes. Out of memory, it looks damn fine at the club & is far more impressive than the Winfield/Optus/Telstra/Delmege cup. It has the history & should, in my opinion, still be awarded to the premiers. If we have to do the double to get it, so be it.

I've been gone that long, I might as well be a new poster.

Ahh.. those were the glory days of the Manly forum. Ironically, that time was hardly the footy team's greatest moment. I guess then we had something to post about. This year it would be all compliments and that just doesn't sell papers.

LOL,i remember getting punted by association at that point too. Good to see ya back around

I need that minor premiership. I can't weasel out, I'm playing at the reception as well.
Maybe I should tell the boys that. There's the inspiration for the next four weeks. Get Duff to the game.

And for CW, it's just to the north of US and A.

damn

i had hoped you had worked out something to get out of it, that way i can just place the blame on you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4