Next 14 games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the next 14 games we only play 3 genuine top 8 sides, the rest are border line or bottom 8 sides. We have a real opportunity to build some momentum and string a few wins together. This week's team will be the best team we have named all year despite all the injuries. I reckon we can still make a run and try sneak into the 8. Even beyond those 14 games we only have 3 more genuine top 8 sides to finish the year. Its a favourable draw from here on so anything is possible if we can continue to build on last week.
I see 6 teams definitely making the 8 so that leaves 2 spots for everyone else, Titans may take one of those so maybe 1 spot, I don't see why it can't be us! A lot will depend on Turbo playing out the year and I see Lawton as a really important inclusion aswell. I'm not saying I think we will but it's there if we want it! I'm still expecting 10th to 12th place but optimistic about the potential.
I am only doing the proverbial and looking to next week and no more. I know it is a very boring way to look at things and a statement teams use every week. But I just want them to have a dig next weekend - that is all. A week is a loooong time in footy and lots can happen but if they give their all... that is all I/we can ask for.

Gotta start somewhere and the thread is about the next 14 games. If we get Olakau'atu back he can take jetski spot and that is a big improvement. Tommy is back and the boys will have confidence from the win.

Next 5 games
Titans L
Tigers W
Panthers L
Warriors W
Broncos W

Then
Parra L
Knights W
Cowboys W
Titans L
Dogs W

6 out of 10 not bad.. who knows what form we will be in later on we could even beat titans and parra

Full team we have a great side just need them all back
Your not far off, But with TT back may suprise a few games expected to lose

You need to death ride more mate. Seriously keep channeling your negative energy. This forum loves it. Fairdinkum.
bahahahaha - there are lots of them......sadly. Much more serene life on here with them on ignore. No idea what he said but I had read enough to get the gist that he was a professional deathrider. I heard someone told him he won a Million dollars but then they gave it to him in $20's and he hit the roof - wasn't good enough he said lol lol

What is your problem? For *s sake what do you prefer? That we keep losing? Seriously what the * do you want? A win is a win and the try by Saab was one of the highlights of our arse **** of a season. At least we had a go and weren't thrashed for once....

*no offence intended to people who do like arse ****ing.
love it - couldn't have said it better.

They should spend the week getting forwards pushing up beside Paseka. Foran, Croker and Jake seem the only ones to do it and they don’t have the speed or power to make the most of it. If I was Ola and Shuster I’d be on his hip every play. Because if they are ,there is a tall blonde bloke who will then close the deal.
I think it’s one of the biggest difference between the top and bottom sides. Pushing up either side of the ball. Even if an offload doesn’t come it prevents gang tackling and the inevitable slow play the ball as well.

They should spend the week getting forwards pushing up beside Paseka. Foran, Croker and Jake seem the only ones to do it and they don’t have the speed or power to make the most of it. If I was Ola and Shuster I’d be on his hip every play. Because if they are ,there is a tall blonde bloke who will then close the deal.
I think it’s one of the biggest difference between the top and bottom sides. Pushing up either side of the ball. Even if an offload doesn’t come it prevents gang tackling and the inevitable slow play the ball as well.
Yes please

You need to death ride more mate. Seriously keep channeling your negative energy. This forum loves it. Fairdinkum.

Sorry mate my bad.

I'm going to stick my head in the sand and ignore the fact the club has created a seriously f***** up roster, mismanaged the salary cap, extended the contract of a dinosaur coach who has made losing and excusing an art form and is generally on a fast track decline to oblivion.

Instead I will bask in our 13 points scored this weekend ( thank God for the new rules and the resultant fast high scoring games) and our 1 point final minute win over an understrength Warriors and start predicting our 9th premiership and the 2nd coming of Christ.

No more negative energy.

Also consider this... Our first 4 games were against the current top 4 teams, that's a pretty tough draw! Considering we hadn't played any trials and missing up to 10 players its not hard to see why our first month was no good.

And last year? Oh yeah Tommy was out.

Last 4 games of last year we lost to Warriors, Titans, Tigers, all of who were bottom 8 teams.

Last year's form basically continued into 2021, and why not, same absurd selections from the idiot dinosaur coach who think the secret to 2021 success is picking the slowest team in the NRL.

Essay-length reply incoming
Seriously i was kidding for farkkkkkkkk sake and stating the obvious that it probably hasn't happened with such a large differential after 5 games.

Take a chill pill, Manly do have enough class to create opportunities and a winning streak but i can't stand the structures we play to at the moment and the lack of foot work and heads up speed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8