Next 14 games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In the next 14 games we only play 3 genuine top 8 sides, the rest are border line or bottom 8 sides. We have a real opportunity to build some momentum and string a few wins together. This week's team will be the best team we have named all year despite all the injuries. I reckon we can still make a run and try sneak into the 8. Even beyond those 14 games we only have 3 more genuine top 8 sides to finish the year. Its a favourable draw from here on so anything is possible if we can continue to build on last week.
I see 6 teams definitely making the 8 so that leaves 2 spots for everyone else, Titans may take one of those so maybe 1 spot, I don't see why it can't be us! A lot will depend on Turbo playing out the year and I see Lawton as a really important inclusion aswell. I'm not saying I think we will but it's there if we want it! I'm still expecting 10th to 12th place but optimistic about the potential.

Last edited:
One game at a time I think is the best policy at the moment. The next game we will be rank outsiders against the Titans. If we get a win in that game it really starts building something!

Wow overhyping a 1 point win much lol
Gotta start somewhere and the thread is about the next 14 games. If we get Olakau'atu back he can take jetski spot and that is a big improvement. Tommy is back and the boys will have confidence from the win.

Next 5 games
Titans L
Tigers W
Panthers L
Warriors W
Broncos W

Then
Parra L
Knights W
Cowboys W
Titans L
Dogs W

6 out of 10 not bad.. who knows what form we will be in later on we could even beat titans and parra

Full team we have a great side just need them all back

Here's the thing
The top 1- 5 teams murder opposition on the scoreboard
If Manly can beat those mid fielders and challenge for a 8-10
Place - I'm elated

-121 PD yeah nah.
unnamed.jpg

-121 PD yeah nah.
What is your problem? For ****s sake what do you prefer? That we keep losing? Seriously what the **** do you want? A win is a win and the try by Saab was one of the highlights of our arse **** of a season. At least we had a go and weren't thrashed for once....

*no offence intended to people who do like arse ****ing.

IMO we can’t compete with the top 8 sides playing the football we played over the last 5 weeks with simply improved effort and better defence. Our win on Friday was the first baby step. I hope change is coming.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8