NEWS: Will Tom be Manly’s greatest ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting thought Woodsie. He'd be a lock in the Ron Coote/Steve Menzies style if that happened. Personally he is ideal at full back because he is so tall for bombs and is so devastating chiming into the backline. Just have to tie him up big time. I understand Rugby Union are making a big play for him, as well as other clubs but I think as long as Manly treat him right and offer a ball park figure, he'll stay as will Jake. If that speedster Tom Wright continues to develop and ends up initially on one wing, we'll have a devastating backline in the making.
Tom wright would make a great centre IMO. Good speed and footwork.

Another nrl overhype story. Kid has huge upside but he's been here 5mins. Defensively he has quite a bit of work to do IMO. I hope he does become the greatest tho and his bro in the forwards.

Tommy will no doubt be a star...however I hope the hype hasn't gotten to him....he has had a number of mistakes creep into his game in the last few weeks and definitely needs to work on his positioning at the back and last line defence.

Tommy will no doubt be a star...however I hope the hype hasn't gotten to him....he has had a number of mistakes creep into his game in the last few weeks and definitely needs to work on his positioning at the back and last line defence.
His second half efforts and crumbling when he is in the clear are worrisome right now. I worry about all these young blokes we have and if they are being properly developed by Barrett, his coaching gives me no confidence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7