News: True-blue Perry primed for his Origin stoush

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>AFTER making two one-off State of Origin appearances for NSW six years apart, Manly prop Josh Perry is hanging out for the opportunity to finally play in an entire series.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4760-true-blue-perry-primed-for-his-origin-stoush.html">Read the full article</a>

He is traveling alright at the momment, but I wonder if he would be my first pick... I dont think he is even our best in the last few games.

That said all the best to the guy, hope if he gets the chance it gives him a kick on for the rest of the season.

Maybe its just me, but yeah he is going alright,
King is our form prop and I cant see them ever selecting him (which is good for us).
It appears the selectors have their favourites and obviously he isnt one, the more players they take from other teams the better....

Rusty link said:
He is traveling alright at the momment, but I wonder if he would be my first pick... I dont think he is even our best in the last few games.

That said all the best to the guy, hope if he gets the chance it gives him a kick on for the rest of the season.

Kingy had a blinder on Sat night and kite has been consistantly good this year. 

Perry has been going well especially over the last month - good luck to him, to be honest I would prefer him selected then kite/kingy wont miss out on a game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6