News: Stewart and Williams back for Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sorry des i love you like a brother to another mother

but I wont believe it until i see it on foxsports 2 at 7:05pm monday night, you have teased us too much in the last 4 weeks naming the prince on tuesday and pulling him out on thursday and friday you dirty teaser :)

ive said it before.name a fit side and forget the smoke and mirrors.it is an embarrassing joke.

According to the papers Brett was due back for the cowboys game but Des decided to rest and bring him back @ brookvale instead of townsville.

So i would say this is pretty acurate.

My tip assuming wolf and snake play, they will rest both hoppa and foran on monday. Wolf and Robbo on the wings, lyon to 6 and either oldfield or TREX will partner Matai in the Centres.

Sheikheagle said:
My tip assuming wolf and snake play, they will rest both hoppa and foran on monday. Wolf and Robbo on the wings, lyon to 6 and either oldfield or TREX will partner Matai in the Centres.

im hoping hoppas rested for this weekend but when hes back after the bye wolfman>nsw cup

I think the Brookvale surface is a bigger risk than any other. It looks to be a slow slippery boggy track that hasn't improved in years. Its costing us a lot of points because we should have put 36+ on the Warriors, Knights and Panthers.

mickqld said:
I think the Brookvale surface is a bigger risk than any other. It looks to be a slow slippery boggy track that hasn't improved in years. Its costing us a lot of points because we should have put 36+ on the Warriors, Knights and Panthers.

How wrong you are on that, having been on it and seen the entire returfing / drainage fixes done in the off season you are completely and utterly 100% off the mark.

It will be good to have the experience of Stewart & Williams back in the squad. The young guys have done well this season & it goes to show that our depth is better than first thought. DCE hadn't played 1st grade football before this season. He is going well and will only get better with confidence. We've lost 3 of 8 games this season ( 2 by only 2 pts ).

Look forward to Monday night where I'll be watching the game in my season grandstand seat in the Fulton/Menzies Stand.

BTW , I saw Snake & Wolfy watching the Swans from the SCG Members Bar last Friday night. Must be missing their rugby league (haha)
Both players were very well behaved. Good to see.

Jonesyv2 said:
mickqld said:

How wrong you are on that, having been on it and seen the entire returfing / drainage fixes done in the off season you are completely and utterly 100% off the mark.

Looks like a cow paddock to me mate - haven't walked on it but it looked patchy & carved up in round 7 against the Panthers - corrected sorry - was away for the previous game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6