News: Spoilsport sponsors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Frogz said:
Peter Peters, you must be the worst media manager in the NRL, maybe even sports in Australia.
What a nothing article about a millionaire having to buy his own boots.
Why must you bring up dribble like this about Brett. Be proactive for once and do something good for Manly in the media....promote the good they do not cr@p like this

Millionaire? Brett? Interesting concept given he has no external endorsements and just had to pay a hefty legal bill.

He has money sure but a millionaire I doubt it. Most players get their boots free especially the silly coloured ones.
You are nitpicking and missing the point he is making. The greater point is Brett has been left high and dry even though he was innocent and he is still being wrongly judged.

Zorba mat not be the worlds best journo and I have had my differences with him in the past but he is raw, passionate about manly and it's family of players and above all his heart is in the right place.

Some people will just whinge about everything and it really does get tiring. We don't have to be blindly positive but being negative and critical of everything is just as boring
Don't always agree with sorbs but when it comes to Brett it's more than a job it's personal for zorba he incredibly close to the Stewart family.

I reckon we should explore the silvertail boots option.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7