News: Snake eyes return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KaZa link said:
I might cry inside when Brett runs out again. lol

Crying is for poofs, unless its at the end of a movie when a dude has to put his dog down

If he were back in time for a home game, i'd imagine there would be a fair bit of publicity, get the fans back through the gates.  
Seriously, that Brett Stewart chant in the Tigers game was fckin awesome

clontaago link said:
Unless its a gay dog like Dan's or Wheel's.

true, but only a man who is dead inside would not be upset about seeing a guy have to put his dog down at the end of a movie

Dan link said:
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=180967.msg231490#msg231490 date=1247010943]

Crying is for poofs, unless its at the end of a movie when a dude has to put his dog down
[/quote]

Ol' Yella or Crujo???

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180967.msg231498#msg231498 date=1247013603]
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=180967.msg231490#msg231490 date=1247010943]

[/quote]

Ol' Yella or Crujo???
[/quote]

that's different. I mean in the "Marley" sense in Marley and me

You know what is funny, watching person die in a film, horrifically injuring myself and relationship breakups dont even make me think about crying.

Seeing a dog dying or being put down, is about the most upset you will ever see me, besides a Manly loss.

:D
just like the other oldie - how to make a cat go "Woof"...

Dan, I agree - Marley & me was a major tear jerker....can't stand it when animals die in movies...I couldn't watch the bit in I am Legend with his dog either, gets me every time...

Anyways, back to topic - I was checking the
http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/nrl.php?team=Manly&mascot=Sea Eagles

and they have now updated Brett to returning Round 18 - it has been 17 since his injury.
Does anyone know how reliable that site is?

Weedler on the Footie Show last night said Brett was having an MRI in 2 1/2 weeks on his knee to determine if he will be back this season. That doesn't sound as promising as I had hoped.

To me all the signals point to him being back, and maybe very soon?
There was a good feature on MSE yesterday with Steve Matai posting with members, someone asked him when Brett would be back and he said he would be in major trouble with Des if he let out that kind of info. Des is very strict.

Watched the Grand final again yesterday and when beaver scores is the only time a real man can cry.

After watching it i realised just how much better we are with stewy, if he comes back in time the back to back is a real chance

Jamie Lyon ankle sprain Rnd 17 Rnd 19
Rule out of Origin III

Brett Stewart knee MCL Rnd 6 Rnd 20

Updated today on injuryupdate.com.au

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8