News: Silvertails’ suits us fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>RUGBY LEAGUE may be the working class man’s favourite game, but that’s not stopping the Manly Sea Eagles re-emphasising their reputation as the NRL’s silvertail side.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5377-silvertails-suits-us-fine.html">Read the full article</a>

A silvertail with no spare cash 
that cant attract any BIG corporate dollars at a ground that needs urgent work and nearly the worst in the league,

Tell em they're dreaming!

We are one of the pov's of the comp.

Nothing like a bit of window dressing.

Funny that they'd be throwing the silvertails line around when they have zero meaningful contact with the fan group named as such.  Another example of just how out of touch and fanciful the thinking is.

their Sportscrafts suits. Haha.

Oh dear. This club us run by fools.. on facebook theyre deleting peoples real thoughts as it is negative of the club. what a joke.

ManlyBacker link said:
We were born with a plastic spoon in our mouths...
ManlyBacker link said:
We were born with a plastic spoon in our mouths...
Still love that song after all these years.

My Souths mate thinks the nickname is a sham!! He said that Souffs are the Silvertails  ;D He doesn't get how we are the Silvertails, I told him it was 30 odd years ago.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4