News: Sea Eagles fear ex-Manly boy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY’S leading players are bracing themselves for ex-Sea Eagle Jared Waerea-Hargreaves to come out and “prove a point” against his old club on Sunday.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5428-sea-eagles-fear-ex-manly-boy.html">Read the full article</a>

JWH is going to have a fairly short career I think. He is overly aggressive and if he doesn't time it and control it he will get penalised out of the game

Look.  JWH's paid to hit and professional players are paid to get hit.  He's no big deal.  JWH has mistakes in his game, he misses tackles going for the big hit and is prone to give penalties.  Total beat up.  

one things 4 sure apart from choc, theres not an once of aggresion in our pack. id love 2 have jwh belting the rorters this weekend instead of belting us. i really cannot understand how weve lost our 2 best 20s forwards 2 yrs in a row especially 2 the rorters! every other club is losing players and they keep signing player after player without losing anyone.what a fukn joke!

Perfect game for an intimidator - big Ray Moujali can hit & this Hargreaves is a standover. Seems to go quiet when he knows theres another big boy on the field but must be licking his lips at our pack. Will be annoyed if Choc & the gang dont give as good as they get.

It's all good, She-Rex's and Hoppa's gang symbols are tougher than JWH's, so he will be the one who is intimidated.

We should get used to seeing our good former youngsters lining up against us -JWH this week,  later this year it will be Hodkinson and sooner than later it will be Lama Tasi.

Who knows .. if stretching a point maybe even Cuthbo will come back to haunt us  ;)

Thank god we didn't pay JWH the amount the roosters paid for him. How over-rated is this guy? He's useless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4