News: Round 22 Judiciary charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p><span style="color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 16px;">
<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; padding: 0px; border: 0px initial initial;">Parramatta forward Ben Smith could miss two weeks but team-mate Fuifui Moimoi can play against Brisbane this weekend after the Eels pair were charged over high shots on Gold Coast captain Scott Prince.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5040-round-22-judiciary-charges.html">Read the full article</a>

Manly halfback Trent Hodkinson can play against the Dragons on Monday night with the early plea after receiving a grade one charge for a dangerous throw in the Sea Eagles' 26-6 win over Melbourne.

He will miss one game with an unsuccessful challenge.

Moi Moi very lucky. That was deliberate.
Also, Ben Cross. He seems to be on angry pills, and always doing something dodgie.

Those Parramatta charges astound me

Ben Smith's was accidental, he was in the air and had no intent at all to hit Prince in the head, 2 weeks

Moi Moi came flying in and hit a stationary Prince in the head with a swinging arm, and may play this week

what moi moi did was worse than what both Kite and George got time for, George got sent off for god sake.  moi moi also has a bit of form/history - he is very very lucky!  I suppose if he played for Manly he could have got a grade 5 like Matai

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Ben Smith's was accidental, he was in the air and had no intent at all to hit Prince in the head, 2 weeks
The last flying elbow I can recall got 17 weeks.

Both hits on Prince looked bad. If you are going to lead with an elbow during a charge on a kicking player then you had better not hit him in the head. When a player is going down it is easier to give some benefit of the doubt to the attacker but the Moi Moi hit didn't look good. Personally I think intent was there. If it had been Foran on the receiving end we would probably be calling for tougher penalties on these two.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6