News regarding Barrett’s future coming up on fox league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Damn I reckon if you paid me $650k I could coach the side to the spoon too.

In fact to hell with it, I'll do it for $300k.

Sign me up Penns!

I'll even befriend the players in blatant disregard for professional standards, take no responsibility and carry on like a bitch for free.
No barbecues for your family then. Your furniture will be in Narrabeen.@:D

Brooke

Bencher
Interesting that Reading The Play doesn't have the same Barrett love that the rest of the media has.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Barrett needs to go ASAP but i think Scott's outburst the other day just made everything worse by coming out and publicly bagging him. Whether it was a tactic to get a response to give the club a reason to sack him earlier i'm not sure but both sides have made this situation so unprofessional.

I think the lawyers looking at the items listed in the article will struggle to pin anything damning enough to be able to tear up his contract. Wayne Beavis isn't stupid and would have told TB exactly what he should say.

Hard to be proud of the Sea Eagles atm.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Whether it was a tactic to get a response to give the club a reason to sack him earlier i'm not sure but both sides have made this situation so unprofessional.

I have a feeling you've hit the bulls eye there. But more fool Barrett for taking the bait.

Either way, I agree that this whole circus has been handled very unprofessionally.

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Hopefully he does get the bullet today, last thing we need is him poisoning the playing group(if it hasnt happened already)

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
You just know they are going to announce Cartwright. Its almost a forgone conclusion.

I hope they pleasantly surprise us all, amd get rid of him too.

But everything about the way the place is run points 100% towards them overlooking the glaringly obvious.

How any organisation could look to promote the right hand man of a leadership group that has failed its players, is scary really.

Or what odds Bobby Fulton answers the call and comes back for his third coaching stint .....

Ryan

Journey Man
Or what odds Bobby Fulton answers the call and comes back for his third coaching stint .....
LOL, that'd put the fear into the playing group.

Bozo wouldn't let Cliffy smoke around the playing group , let alone sink piss with them at Harbord. (Got that from Beavers book).

They'd certainly know only 110% effort would be acceptable at both training, and GameDay.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18