News: Perry expected to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff link said:
In the 20's we have Cunningham & Stromquist.
At least one of these two will prove to be the goods. Lama Tasi also looks to have a big future.

If we have big Joe for next year, by the year after, some of these boys will be pushing for a start.

Lama TASI does look the goods. The Roosters agree with that too and that's where he has signed to play next year.

that's absolute terrible news if it is true!! Tasi is by far our most feared forward coming thru, Stromquist hasn't been the best of late and has been put on bench, Ernie: is this fact or just a rumour, far out, keeping stupid Farrar, Bailey and losing Tasi!!

We have room to let a number of players go. My base team would be:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Ben Farrar
15. George Rose
16. Matt Cross
17. Tony Williams

I think the following players have to get a run next year:-

01. William Hopoate
02. Dean Whare
03. Lama Tasi
04. Jamie Buhrer (people forget Glenn Stewart's start was like this)

Players I would let go:-

01. Josh Perry
02. Steve Matai
03. Joe Galuvao
04. Chris Bailey

I'm assuming the above 4 players give us around $500k to play with (probably a lot more), but lets be conservative.

I'd actually re-sign the two halves for FIVE years each.

Points for team:
+ Young guys in Hoppa / Whare get a chance;
+ Williams on bench plays backrow, but can sub backline;
+ Ben Farrar can play 5/8, backline, Hooker & 1/2's if required.

Bad decision letting 1 of our best players on current form leave in the area we have very little depth Ryan

Farrar to hooker?

Why as he is small? Can he defend around the ruck?

Darren link said:
that's absolute terrible news if it is true!! Tasi is by far our most feared forward coming thru, Stromquist hasn't been the best of late and has been put on bench, Ernie: is this fact or just a rumour, far out, keeping stupid Farrar, Bailey and losing Tasi!!

Lama has signed with the Roosters and the Manly coaching staff are very disappointed that they have lost him.

Third hand info (which means holds VERY little water), but Jared W-Hargraves is apparently trying to get a lot of his old mates to jump across, and that includes some players currently playing in 1st grade.

The bloke has the loyalty of a peanut. He's the opposite of a Steve Menzies mentality, and is trying to rub that off onto other players.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6