NEWS: Myles' return a big boost for team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is Myles still with Manly? I know he played for us earlier in the season, think I saw him briefly for Queensland at one stage too.

Doesn't look much like he's playing again this year doesn't it, oh well he managed his SOO farewell didn't he, and really that's all that matters isn't it ??

Can Myles play centre?
That where we need strengthening - not in the front row which is the strongest part of our team at the moment.

Really, a big boost?
Might have been if he had have suited up vs Parramatta.
I guess he will be a big boost if we win the next four matches with a combined +80.
I think too little too late. I hope he is not claiming to be some kind of saviour.
NYEagle

I hope he plays well for us and he sure has the ability and that's what is giving me some hope off making the 8. At this stage I will accept any change in our line up as what have we got to loose.

The only benefit is Kapow can then become an edge back rower, that's where I think he's best not up front.

Sorry mate but this one I disagree with. Ok, maybe Kapow as an edge back rower would work if we had a 5/8 on that side of the field who could give him quality ball, something that he wasn't getting from Walker and maybe he would get from Killer or Green (next year). But IMO he has been in better form since moving to the front row and not playing a full 80 minute game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4