News: Manly had it in the bag - but they blew it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p>This occasion was made-to-order for Manly.</p>
<p>It was a cold night, their team was near full strength, they had plenty to play for and were playing a lowly rated team with zero top-eight credentials and a very poor record away from home.

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4933-manly-had-it-in-the-bag-but-they-blew-it.html">Read the full article</a>

his point was that Manly had everything in their favour and by far the more to play for, but they farked up and blew it to lose to what was the "lesser" team.

2 sloppy passes killing what should have been a very healthy halftime lead was where the game was lost for mine

Kiwi Eagle link said:
2 sloppy passes killing what should have been a very healthy halftime lead was where the game was lost for mine

It really reminded me of the Titans game earlier this year. We looked like we were on top for most of the game but threw a couple of intercepts and couldn't convert enough chances. Not that we were great and one of their tries was soft as but it was hard to see were we went wrong

Realistically we should have gone into half time 16-6 up, luck hasn't been on our side for a while, really when was the last time we scored against the run of play?

Look the intercept is a speciality of the Raiders especially Monaghan.  We should have known that and not got into catch and pass mode near their line with them in ours.  I think the pass was from Farrah and he needs to be smarter.  I'm not a fan of his game.  Stay at fullback and catch the bombs and tidy up.  Forget the Brett Stewart impersonations.  You're not quick or smart enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6