News: Laurie Daley: Manly to finish 13th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top 4. Nothing else will suffice. Our depth is better this year than most in my opinion. More quality depth. Whare, Hoppa, Oldfield, L Foran, Buhrer, Lussick, Cunningham etc etc etc.

Laurie - your an idiot.

mickqld link said:
Wow 13th thats better than his prediction for us in 2008 isn't it? That bignose cocksucker wouldn't know what f**king day it is let alone how to tip rugby league. Fair dinkum Penrith at 15th is he for real or does he pretend to be a complete dickhead.

Bit harsh mate, Lozza is a legend of the game. Not everyone tips well, I bet not everyone on this site has won a footy tipping comp.

Daley lost my respect when he sold out the game for personal greed.  And he ain't earned it back yet.  Physical gifts maketh the footballer, not the man.

big call Ryan, top 4!!! You are confident!!!, 2 rookies halves and injury concerns for major players, we will see over the season, eh

Darren link said:
big call Ryan, top 4!!! You are confident!!!, 2 rookies halves and injury concerns for major players, we will see over the season, eh

What odds are you giving him, Darren?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298797162[/time]

What was Lozza's talk about Lyon playing at 6, did he even watch any of last year's games ?

once Ryan makes a prediction its almost always the opposite, one can only remember how good Vaeleki was going to be.

We are screwed this year

Who cares what that manly hater says. He just saying where he hopes we finish.

Besides, he's no ironstine  ;)

Funny how they always hedge their bets - "they're crap but they might go okay".  Has been this way ever since Gould suggested the 2003 wooden spooners would be Penrith.

Matabele link said:
Funny how they always hedge their bets - \"they're crap but they might go okay\".  Has been this way ever since Gould suggested the 2003 wooden spooners would be Penrith.

They should call him Laurie "the weatherman" Daley.

Daley has about as much credibility as a toothless shark.

Can't select a team, can't coach and can't predict.  FFS he can't even pick a decent snot locker

It is interesting just how these failures get to go around and around.  He was a good player, and that should have been that.  His coaching career?  I didn't know he had one, but his selection career crashed and burnt certainly.

[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186559.msg318029#msg318029 date=1298754352]
Laurie Daley says: "Like every NRL team, when you've been on top for a while you pay the price with the salary cap. You start to lose players and I think that's what happened at Manly.

The club's top 19 players are very good, but if they start to get a few injuries and start to put rookies in, it's hard to see them coping as well as some of the other teams. You really need 25 players who can do the job and I don't know that they've got the depth. If Brett Stewart recovers they are a chance of playing finals football but it remains to be seen how quickly he can get back to his best."

DALEY DOESN'T KNOW ****... CANT EVEN PICK A DECENT NSW SIDE COULD HE, MANLY 13TH YOUR A ****ING JOKE.. TOP 19 PLAYERS ARE GOOD JUST LIKE THE TOP 25 YOU PICKED FOR NSW... WANKEEERRRRRRRR

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4