News: John Cartwright to coach City Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div id="article" class="module-content"><p class="intro"><strong>THE New South Wales Rugby League have decided on John Cartwright to coach the City Origin side for this year's clash with Country Origin at Orange on May 8.</strong></p>Gold Coast boss Cartwright replaces Tim Sheens in the City role following the Wests Tigers' coach appointment as Australia coach last month.

Cartwright has been assistant coach of the national squad for the past two seasons. </div><div id="article" class="module-content" />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/General-NRL/john-cartwright-to-coach-city-origin.html">Read the full article</a>

Hopefully no-one will get a gig in any of the rep teams this year and we'll sail through unscathed. 

Actually that could be the bonus of having a slow start to the year.

They wont pick Brett at fullback  now - he was a cert for SOO a week ago
Choc will be considered mistake prone
Wolfy after a stint on sidelines will be off the radar
Robbo playing fullback wont be considered for wing

Maybe Kite will be the only considered

SWEET! 

I hope Manly fans don't whinge about this, even though we'd all love for Des to be given some recognition (5 yrs head coaching plus 1 premiership against...?) that he truly deserves, but this is the best thing for our team. 
Everyone hates us and they're showing it, so we group together and slay everyone just like last year. 

All of a sudden, things are looking up!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8