News: Graham Lowe quits as Manly CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for all the effort and work put in in your time at The Sea Eagles, Mr Lowe. Hopefully as a club, we can continue to move forward, and you can have the chance to look back at all the positive things that you have helped to create at this mighty club.

Wishing you all the best for the future and hope that your health troubles are a thing of the past.

WAMF said:
DSM5, how has he been good for the club (compared to having someone on board like G Mayer)?
Where is our major sponsor?
Where is his pen?

I do hope that Graham recovers from his health issues and I'm sorry that he's in the predicament that he and his family are facing but that has nothing to do with never having been the best man for the job. Not his fault, he didn't select and hire himself out of all the better qualified candidates.
Just because it's all quiet in the back office, doesn't mean progress is being made. Back to the complacency corner you go.

BTW, in case you still don't get it, my previous comment #29 was aimed at the club, not G Lowe.

Spot on.

Hopefully we can move on & employ someone qualified, motivated & capable of moving the club forward. Not a yes man but a forward thinking go getter.

Onwards & upwards.

Manly CEO Graham Lowe told he needed a rest or he could die

GRAHAM Lowe looked deep into the eyes of his seven-year-old twin boys earlier this week and the decision was made for him. He had to resign as Manly chief executive.

Battling Ischaemic heart disease - which Lowe explains simply as "blocked arteries" - the Sea Eagles CEO was told he had to quit and rest - or face the prospect of dying.

A recent bypass was successful but Lowe's doctors were adamant he had to avoid the high-pressure stress of being a rugby league chief executive.

Lowe, who has battled a variety of illnesses for 20 years, will remain at Brookvale on light duties before returning to live in his native New Zealand by July.

more @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-ceo-graham-lowe-told-he-needed-a-rest-or-he-could-die/story-e6frexnr-1226046564167

Manly laud Lowe

MANLY officials have praised outgoing chief executive Graham Lowe for helping to stabilise the club after the falling out between co-owners Scott Penn and Max Delmege, and the off-field drama surrounding fullback Brett Stewart's sexual assault charge.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-laud-lowe-20110428-1dyw7.html#ixzz1KqedcqN9

It's a bitch getting older and how it can play havoc with your health, thanks so much for all your efforts Graham.
Best of luck with in the future and best wishes to the family.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6