News: Get off ya high horse Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
The "Giddy Up" should now be performed EVERY time Brettie scores by all Manly fans.....especially at away ganes when the TV camera's will be focused on them....get the message to everyone.
Starting Monday.

I'm liking the idea of the Gallop Giddy Up dance becoming a regular event. How funny would that be.

Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
The "Giddy Up" should now be performed EVERY time Brettie scores by all Manly fans.....especially at away ganes when the TV camera's will be focused on them....get the message to everyone.
Starting Monday.

I'll be watching the game from Sydney at the Leagues but I hope to see this on Monday. We'll continue it at Brookie and in Sydney...

If you do I'll be thinking... "The horses are on the track!!"

(gotta love old WWOS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V5Zoe84BjE (about a minute in)

Matabele said:
If evidence was still required that the 2009 mistreatment of Brett Stewart still rankles out Manly way, it was delivered in spades on Monday night when Brett Stewart celebrated his 100th try in first grade with a celebratory “Gallop” around the in-goal area, telling reporters afterwards “it was good being back having a gallop” (double entendre no doubt intended).

Read more

One of the finest commentaries I have ever read. Congratulations.

Jono said:
Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Starting Monday.

I'll be watching the game from Sydney at the Leagues but I hope to see this on Monday. We'll continue it at Brookie and in Sydney...

If you do I'll be thinking... "The horses are on the track!!"

(gotta love old WWOS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V5Zoe84BjE (about a minute in)

Jeez Joe Strummer had so much talent, the world is less of a place without him. You can hear the threads that became the mascaleros in that track

Hah yeah, i only just clicked on the banner thread and saw the suggestions. Still on morphine so a little slow today

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6