News: Feathers to fly in new Manly board fight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>MANLY's explosive board meeting tomorrow night could deteriorate into a battlefield with a no-confidence motion expected to be lodged against chairman Scott Penn and a push for chief executive Grant Mayer to be sacked within eight weeks.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/feathers-to-fly-in-new-manly-board-fight.html">Read the full article</a>

FF's I've had a gut full of this **** and I'm sure you guys have as well it's making me sick.

Attention Manly board

1st: ff's stop this ****ing in house fighting & stop going to the media for ****ing crying out loud.

2nd: Coach Des Hasler needs to be resigned asap & not just for a year.

3rd: CEO Grant Mayer needs to be kept at the club no matter what.

4th: And & not last retain David Williams, Glenn Hall, Micheal Robertson, Heath L'Estrange ?? as rival clubs will be breathing down our necks.

mate subsitute the word delmege faction for board
their the clowns doing this

Since there's no Pearce or Carney, they may want to keep Ox for a while longer.  Just a thought i had...

And yeah, totally over reading about this stuff.  I feel more embarrassed as a fan than at the start of the decade...

I think some of the boardroom drama is filtering down to the players, especially those off contract players that have had no discussion of retention as yet.

I just hope they sort it out soon and get on with the business of running a succesful club.

Cliffy Gc link said:
mate subsitute the word delmege faction for board
their the clowns doing this
Maybe, maybe not.  

This time it was Penn who was quoted in this article and who gave the story authenticity through his replies. Why do this Mr Penn?  Delmege refused to comment this time.

All Penn needed to say is "no comment". If he really felt the urge to expand on this, he could say "no comment".

To stop adding fuel to the fire one (or preferably both) of them needs to broken record the press, to stop playing them.  e.g. If Penn does this and Delmege then takes rash and divisive action, it will reflect poorly on Delmege, not on Penn. Todate both have been playing the press, so both are being smeared.

Just shut up in public and sort this out. What with the 'blame game' our team is suffering, we are a laughing stock and there is more and more pressure on us to get our first win.

Mind you, if they try to shove Mayer and Penn in the meeting, it becomes clear there are other agendas apart from the good running of a football club.  A few egos need to get over themselves and do what is best for our team, rather than pursue their personal agendas and vendettas!!!

Delmege,Penn,Zorba,Hasler,Mayer WHATEVER, no one is bigger than the club.Sort it out, spill blood and whatever else and then move on. And hurry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6