News: Commission still a year away: Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i knew it was too good to be true.. this 12months will be followed by another 12 months , nothing will happen till 2013-14

from memory one of foxs demands in exiting the game was to have a last right of reply until about 2023 or something outrageous like that. News will be screwing us for years. They will be screwing my kids kids i reckon and he is 5 ( almost 6 as he informs me daily)

Stuff your reading at the moment is all about the jockeying between News and those in (& outside) the media who agitate for the other side. 

Now Gallop has backflipped saying its all on track and its "speculation" that it will be a year off. Had the stroy not come from a reputable source, being SMH, I would believe Gallop but once again I don't. This is typical Gallop, backlfipping and plugging stories after the break by saying whatever fills the hole to the media and average fans with no real action. As usual reactive not proactive.

Yeah Captain,Gallop is a moron......i doubt he wouldnt have said that,i think SMH is alot more believable than the DT,but i hate having to read a paper on a park bench.....

My right elbow suffers from chronic golfers elbow....it doesnt straighten so it cant reach the ends,my left hand is more unco than a Billy Slater pass during a world cup final

People usually read the DT in a public toilet before wiping their bum with it.  It is quite difficult to tell the difference after it has been "used", as either way it is full of sh!t.

Especially if you are female Marcus. If its on Wilson's page either way there is a cnut attached to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4