News: Choc holds spot as England make eleven changes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p class="first">Australia coach Tim Sheens has named an unchanged starting XIII for Sunday's Four Nations clash against England in Melbourne.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5228-choc-holds-spot-as-england-make-eleven-changes.html">Read the full article</a>

WAMF link said:
At least Choc is finally learning to hold something.

Boom Boom Tish...

No but seriously folks Choc can hold on to something, as long as he doesn't have to catch it first.

I jest of course. Good on him for getting a spot, although for mine there are 3 - 4 players I would have selected first.

I hate the guys last name and his haircut but keep an eye on Eorl Crabtree in today's game. Very good front row forward who would be good value If we could sign him for the right price. Not as young as James Graham but this guy is a big bopper that makes good yards up the middle.

King link said:
I hate the guys last name and his haircut but keep an eye on Eorl Crabtree in today's game. Very good front row forward who would be good value If we could sign him for the right price. Not as young as James Graham but this guy is a big bopper that makes good yards up the middle.

We were unable to sign Steve Menzies on a bare minimum contract, and we can all of a sudden sign UK International?

Come on guys - pipe dreams.

Plus, I'd rather us lock up Cunningham. You'd all be surprised at how big the lad is.

Shame about Tasi. We should all be thankful JWH didn't get his way, or Foran & Limoni Latu would both be Roosters right now. I can tell you that right now, straight up.

He is a VERY big fan & advocate of their culture..I also think Limoni used to play for them???

I honestly don't think money was the issue with Menzies.

I can't for the life of me understand why any Manly fan would want to see Beaver play for us again & more than likely ruin the perfect end to his Eagles career that he had.

That being said, I'm sure we've got enough money for a big Pom if the right one is available. Is Kev Ward available?

If we manage to get a big signing (Graham, Crabtree) from England think of it this way, Souths when they announced Sam Burgess their membership exploded.

What's not to say it'll happen for us?

Duff link said:

I can't for the life of me understand why any Manly fan would want to see Beaver play for us again & more than likely ruin the perfect end to his Eagles career that he had.

That being said, I'm sure we've got enough money for a big Pom if the right one is available. Is Kev Ward available?

I agree Duff. Menzies had the fairytale ending!

Ryan link said:
[quote author=King link=topic=185865.msg304389#msg304389 date=1288480678]

We were unable to sign Steve Menzies on a bare minimum contract, and we can all of a sudden sign UK International?

Plus, I'd rather us lock up Cunningham. You'd all be surprised at how big the lad is.

Shame about Tasi. We should all be thankful JWH didn't get his way, or Foran & Limoni Latu would both be Roosters right now. I can tell you that right now, straight up.

He is a VERY big fan & advocate of their culture..I also think Limoni used to play for them???
[/quote]

Who is Limoni Latu?  Never heard of him. 

Garts link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=185865.msg304390#msg304390 date=1288481854]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Played school boy football last year

Garts link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=185865.msg304390#msg304390 date=1288481854]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very up-tempo prop / backrower / maybe even centre at a stretch. Reminds me a bit of Kenny Edwards usede to be, but without the off-field behavioural issues.

Pretty lowly built like Kylie Leuluai a tad too. Could be a go-er.

JWH was swooning him to join The Rorters....as he was with Foran. He was not a happy camper at Manly JWH.

Duff link said:

hey Duffy you left winged tree hugger :) my reason was simple I don't want to see that voiceless, shop keeper tackler at the broncos become the player to play the most Nrl games :)

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=185865.msg304391#msg304391 date=1288484626]

hey Duffy you left winged tree hugger :) my reason was simple I don't want to see that voiceless, shop keeper tackler at the broncos become the player to play the most Nrl games :)
[/quote]

It's nice to hear from you again you capitalist swine.

It doesn't really matter if Lockyer breaks the record, they'll all be sucking him off anyway, so why ruin Beavers tasteful finale to compete with the over-rated golden boy? They'll just find a way to discredit him or make it look spitefull if we did it.

Ryan link said:
In what fantasy world does Menzies play for a bare minimum contract?

If Manly did offer him such a deal and it became known, then there'd be outrage at the insult, no?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4