News: Cap auditor queries Stewart link

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All player managers will note the "fringe benefits" your clients may receive if "brave" enough to deal with Gallop.

Who wants to be the face of league next year then? ...

Volunteers? ...

Anybody?  ...

Knowing Gallop he'll just stick in his own face pretending to be a top player. infact im surprised he didnt change to most recent commercial by putting his face on everyone who appears in the add, yes including the kids. Nobody escapes the wrath of Gallop...especially manly.

Brett Stewart's father took the nudie photos of Pauline Hanson 30 years ago.

There is an exponentially growing list of ultra-high profile disenchanted stars - the SBWs, the Gasniers, etc - leaving the game.  Arko was famous for being able to retain players who were offered more money elsewhere.  How did he maintain loyalty?

Why are the best players not drawn to stay loyal to Gallop then?  Don't they trust him?

Questions players might ask themselves when assessing whether to stay loyal to League include:

1.  Is Gallop trustworthy?

2.  Is Gallop duly appreciative and respectful of your past service to the game?  If he is today, will he be tomorrow? What would happen if you do something he doesn't want you to do in the future?

3.  Does Gallop go out of his way to protect your best interests and your marketable public image?  Or is Gallop inclined to massively over-react in ways severely detrimental to your best interests, effectively sacrificing you whenever it suits him?

4.  Can Gallop be relied upon to be positive about you?  Is Gallop consistently balanced and fair and reasonable in his responses?  How cool is he in a crisis? Would he pour cooling waters on a fire of controversy, or would he add fuel to the fire?

5.  Is Gallop vindictive and malicious when you don't exactly fit his image of what you should be, what you should say, how you should act?

If you were a player and were say offered better money in Union or overseas, what would you do, given Gallop's evidenced treatment of players? Would you be willing to gamble your future reputation and marketable image on Gallop?

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179664.msg213002#msg213002 date=1237165379]
Must have been a different Bucks Day - \"getting your arse done\"

Oh what ever floats your boat Doug........
Well, Brett has stopped all the Ian Roberts jokes at work towards me but clontaggo you're not helping!!!
[/quote]

Yes I had a feeling that comment would be ripped into.

I am trying to work out any connection that would interest Schubert.

Different thing if the landlord had connections to the club, but in this instance the club is at least one step removed, perhaps there is no connection at all.

If Schubert is bored he ought to go and work out how the Tigers have managed to use their entire salary cap on the inept cattle they own. 

Given that Brett's dna came back negative for the alleged sexual assault, I reckon Gallop in his quest to nail him will have the police cross check his dna with the Wanda Beach murders and many of Australia's other serious unsolved crimes.

Our poor Brett just sometimes gets in the wrong place at the wrong time (apart from on the footie field where he's always in the right place  ;) )

Someone told me he was at the grassy knoll having a few beers and playing with a six shooter after the team launch in '63.....

Those shark attacks that have been occuring along the coast, they weren't shark attacks.

It was just Stewy in a drunken rage unleashing on some swimmers/surfers.

Rumour is that Gallop has dug and found even more dirt on Snake.  5 more weeks suspension looks likely.

The story goes that Snake encouraged some dude named Adam to eat of the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

when Stewart was Jew he nailed some guy to a cross, then he became emperor and burnt some christians.

Apparently Malat was stewarts pawn.

Stewart stole the lindberg baby.

He always reportedly caused the hinderberg to crash. OH THE HUMANITY!

In new reports from WWII Stewart was the puppermaster of the nazi party and hitler himself.

Is Brett the real father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. Was he seen around Michael Hutchence's room on the night that he 'passed away'?

Did he give Pink a career in music?

I didn't know that Brett Stewart was in afghanistan.. (too soon?)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4