News: Brookvale plans are flawed: Kirsch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah no dog walking track or picnic area. Why does she pretend she cares. **** I hate the greens

The points at the bottom of the article make it clear what the majority wants and if they can achieve that then they have done a good job.

Dan i share your concerns with the greens, full of lunatics and such a shame. It could so easily be a party that pushes realistic issues and solutions moving forward but has alas for years been heavily infuenced by those who are just self centered.

having said that is there any party who operates any other way these days?

Politicians are in most cases just there to further their career, having been exposed (directly and on multiple occasions) to many i can truly say only 3 have impressed me.

1. Virginia Judge, the woman has so much energy and resppect for her electorate she puts everyone else to shame. Her only undoing is taking on too much. That said any senior cabinet minister type will struggle with time.

2 Dr Brendan Nelson, at the time of leader of his party he was the most understanding, non political person i have seen in the game, he took time to talk to the wokers not for media, not for politics or any other stunt, only because he respected what they did.

Robert McCleland, Federal attorny general at the time, wanted t0 convince me that the bulldogs were going to beat the sea eagles this year an win the grand final. I must say also his wife is a very nice lady too.

Most polies fall in the standard catagory of there to be a poly but 1 and only 1 stands out as one of the rudest persons i have ever met, to the point that if i wernt in uniform he would have been on the floor unconsious. He is unfortunatly running our state. Needless to say any politician who says to someone who has just been on guard on the dawn service on ANZAC day "I have to go and speak to someone important)" should be hung drawn and quatered.

There are other good ones too Fluffy, on both sides. The problem also has to do with the media who will sensationalise, polarise and trivialise most issues pretty quickly. If it is gays they go to the biggest queer in town and put him up with Fred Nile. It is rarely sit down, find out what common ground there is and negotiate. That often happens behind closed doors in politics etc but doesn't sell newspapers of give the unwashed herds the conflict they need to keep coming back.

I'd say that Kirsh has got her way in every respect except the height of the buildings on Pittwater Road. The plans look like a dog park and picnic area rolled into one.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black. Kirsch is the biggest whitewash and propaganda ridden mouthpiece Warringah has ever seen. Nothing but single agenda lunacy so atypical from the greens from local politics all the way through to federal. Forget about funding for Brookie it's never gona get passed these left wing fanatics who have no intention of dishing out approval for anything to do with entertainment for the masses.

The only reason the plan needs to resort to putting such big buildings on the site is that they have failed for so long to provide a reasonable plan to higher governments and obtain funding for it. If the council had done its job and put up a good master plan two years ago (When all the stimulus money was being thrown around) then they would never have had to resort to raising money this way.

Kirsch only has herself to blame.

At the bottom of the article, where did it say anything about 6 stories. The way i read it, it says of height and scale for the surrounding development.

Oh, is that what you want Christina, 6 stories ? Now i understand.

The new/ redeveloped field at Carrara (Gold Coast) home of GayFL's Gold Coast Suns has a track around the field and the grandstands back from the edge.
A mate said he was about 60 metres from the playing feld and he got the expensive tickets in supposedly the best viewing area. He said the place had 'No atmosphere' and you need to take binoculars to each game there if you wanna see the individual players.
Totally opposite to Skilled Park, he said.

Although not seen personally, this sounds/ looks similar to the Brookie proposal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4