News: Brett Stewart most potent No.1 in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd prefer Manly slid under the selectors radar again and had very little origin reps, though Brett Stewart certainly didn't play under the radar on Sunday. Bloody legend. I swear we're getting married. He just doesn't know it yet.

Pure champion. Best fullback in the game.

Closing in on his 100th try and he isn't even 25 yet. And unlike Slater, he has shined throughout his whole career whereas Slater has had problems with consistency.

Seems like yesterday when he scored a double against the Warriors in his first proper game.

niccipops link said:
I'd prefer Manly slid under the selectors radar again and had very little origin reps, though Brett Stewart certainly didn't play under the radar on Sunday. Bloody legend. I swear we're getting married. He just doesn't know it yet.

Nicci there's a congaline down here starting about the hawkesbury river of all the likelys who wanna shag Brett - and half of em seem to be blokes from this website  ???  ::) oh well whatever floats yer boat but bring yer camping gear and hiking boots along with that wedding dress

How good is it to be having this sort of "shaggers debate" after all the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth over the last month eh??? Haha bet we've all been very cranky little beavers - and sooo good to be under that radar for now

brookiegreg link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180103.msg219148#msg219148 date=1239703245]

Nicci there's a congaline down here starting about the hawkesbury river of all the likelys who wanna shag Brett - and half of em seem to be blokes from this website  ???  ::) oh well whatever floats yer boat but bring yer camping gear and hiking boots along with that wedding dress

How good is it to be having this sort of "shaggers debate" after all the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth over the last month eh??? Haha bet we've all been very cranky little beavers - and sooo good to be under that radar for now
[/quote]

not that theres anything wrong with that.

I hated how kidley got praised during last years origin, he did very little in attack except to starve the best centre in the game (gasiner) of ball and the rest of the NSW backline that could of tested the defense of Inglis and Thurston alot more. More to the point you had Stewart be used completely wrong and saw little ball in space, or more to the point in an attacking situation

Who are the NSW selectors ? McCarthy, Daley ? Sure Bellamy will have input but he wouldn't get the team HE wants, that's why we have selectors isn't it ? You'd have to think that Brett will be a big chance, especially if he strings together another 2 or 3 games like he did on Sunday.

brookiegreg link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180103.msg219148#msg219148 date=1239703245]

[/quote]As for shagging rights - the girls have the advantage. History suggests that Brett performs best with The Beaver.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6