News: Blindside: Lowe's Successor Awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol the current coach of the Walaroos fits the bill

Rival NRL administrator eh? Who is in the lower ranks of a club and looking to make the step up? Paul Harrigan? Ben Kennedy?

Jono said:
Rival NRL administrator eh? Who is in the lower ranks of a club and looking to make the step up? Paul Harrigan? Ben Kennedy?

Remember the article mentions it was a former Manly lower grade player...

Frank Ponissi is a name bandied about on Facebook so far in response to the article

Daniel said:
Frank Ponissi is a name bandied about on Facebook so far in response to the article

Hmm...not sure about Ponissi as CEO. WOuld be a good football manager but not really the business acumen that's required.

Frank Ponissi makes sense based on the article. Although he does not have a business backround from what I can gather. Thats a bit of concern.

According to his profile on the Storm site he has a Bachelor of Education

Wayne honeywood would fit the bill, but he is already at manly. Martin Meredith maybe, he is nrl junior development officer or something like that. Bernie gurr? Tony mestrov? He was in the mix in the past. Also steve gearin.

Ponissi is a local junior with a fair bit of international experience running the football side of things. It's terrible to see manly people like him and frank Stanton part of the storm.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2