Newcastle and eels game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were just shocking against newy.. The ref was shockingly biased but we should have been better than the rubbish we fished up.
Makes me puke watching the slime make us look silly..
Yep it's gonna hurt. Especially considering teams around us on the ladder like the Tigers get a free 2 points against an Origin affected Panthers.

Every game would get a different result or scoreline it all depends on what referee you get for the game
Probably deserves a thread of its own but who would our favorite ref be, or ref who we have the best record with? Also what I’ve always been curious about is which teams the refs support (tgey would all have started as fans) and do they ref games involving those teams?

Probably deserves a thread of its own but who would our favorite ref be, or ref who we have the best record with? Also what I’ve always been curious about is which teams the refs support (tgey would all have started as fans) and do they ref games involving those teams?
One would think they are professional enough to not have a bias :rolleyes:
It is a concern that every ref has a different view on rulings considering they train and do video altogether

This game yesterday just proved what a terrible loss ours was to the Knights. The Knights are hopeless. They have nothing going for them - nothing in attack and if we were even half on our game last weekend we beat them easy. A terrible terrible loss to a terrible terrible team and a loss which will probably cruel our top 4 chances.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8