New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plus he doesn't do the Gutho hip pump/hands behind the head b/s when he scores a try so that gets him super mega bonus points.

If Des/dce/foz/brains trust don't practice kicking to wingers in the pre season in anticipation of our new gigantors, then I dunno, peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Foran regularly kicks for his winger and he has good aim. Great option to have

I’m unsure where everyone has got the Tuipolotu hype from?

Apparently a good player but my mates who are chooks fans said to me “not worth our time”... Dragons fans were a bit off the Saab signing as the ones i speak to seem to not stand Ravalawa.

Saab’s played 7 NRL games to Thipolotu’s 1

Saab will be first starting out of the two, I’d be surprised otherwise

Watch him and Schu train the house down and be there Rd1

P.S. hope Tuipolotu kills is too! But i feel Garrick / Funa will be on one wing... it would be un-Des like to debut both wingers... and probably the right choice IMO as Funa & Garrick still have potential

Plus he doesn't do the Gutho hip pump/hands behind the head b/s when he scores a try so that gets him super mega bonus points.

If Des/dce/foz/brains trust don't practice kicking to wingers in the pre season in anticipation of our new gigantors, then I dunno, peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
‘Bigger than big
Stronger than strong “
One for the oldies who were once kids
Gigantor
Gigaaaaan-aaaaantor

I’m unsure where everyone has got the Tuipolotu hype from?

Apparently a good player but my mates who are chooks fans said to me “not worth our time”... Dragons fans were a bit off the Saab signing as the ones i speak to seem to not stand Ravalawa.

Saab’s played 7 NRL games to Thipolotu’s 1

Saab will be first starting out of the two, I’d be surprised otherwise

Watch him and Schu train the house down and be there Rd1

P.S. hope Tuipolotu kills is too! But i feel Garrick / Funa will be on one wing... it would be un-Des like to debut both wingers... and probably the right choice IMO as Funa & Garrick still have potential
I think Funa will be the first picked when an injury hits in our backline; however, he may not start when we are at full strength.

As far as the Roosters fans go not rating Tuipulota, I have read many that are upset he is gone. There is also the typical playing-down a player’s worth whenever they leave a club: “well they sucked anyway”.

There is no doubt these two will have a stumble or two like all players, but the club wouldn’t sign Tuipulotu for four years if they thought he was depth only - Des must rate him. Even if he doesn’t start (which I think he might), I suspect it won’t be long before he makes the 13 and stays there.

I think Funa will be the first picked when an injury hits in our backline; however, he may not start when we are at full strength.

As far as the Roosters fans go not rating Tuipulota, I have read many that are upset he is gone. There is also the typical playing-down a player’s worth whenever they leave a club: “well they sucked anyway”.

There is no doubt these two will have a stumble or two like all players, but the club wouldn’t sign Tuipulotu for four years if they thought he was depth only - Des must rate him. Even if he doesn’t start (which I think he might), I suspect it won’t be long before he makes the 13 and stays there.

I'm with you @pjayz, I think Funa will be our backline Mr Fixit.
Can't see him starting at full strength but then we don't really know what our full strength 1-7 is.

Woodsie he was dropped from 1st grade because of the standoff & his request for a release, not so much to do with his ability. Let's give the guy a chance to show his wares. Hopefully he'll be a goodun!

You make my point ... let's wait and see him show his wares .. I will get excited or otherwise then ..

I have not said the kid can't be a star ... I haven't said the kid will be a star .. I don't know ..

My point all along has simply been that nearly 50 pages of drooling excitement over a winger ... a fukken winger! ... who is yet to cement a 1st grade gig ... is more indicative of our desperation for good news than the difference a winger will make ..

You make my point ... let's wait and see him show his wares .. I will get excited or otherwise then ..

I have not said the kid can't be a star ... I haven't said the kid will be a star .. I don't know ..

My point all along has simply been that nearly 50 pages of drooling excitement over a winger ... a fukken winger! ... who is yet to cement a 1st grade gig ... is more indicative of our desperation for good news than the difference a winger will make ..
Personally hopeful with the qualities he offers, however the thread of 50 pages is like we signed David Fifita....if Roosters signed him may get 1-2 pages.....your 100% right, it shows we are all searching for hopeful answers after a dismal season.....in this form its an Illawarra winger who was rated 3rd or 4th down the pecking order.....myself included, is hoping he is a diamond that slipped through their net...

Personally hopeful with the qualities he offers, however the thread of 50 pages is like we signed David Fifita....if Roosters signed him may get 1-2 pages.....your 100% right, it shows we are all searching for hopeful answers after a dismal season.....in this form its an Illawarra winger who was rated 3rd or 4th down the pecking order.....myself included, is hoping he is a diamond that slipped through their net...
Not many rated Michael Robertson when we got him from Canberra. Look how he turned out - my favourite all-time winger.

We don’t want to heap too much pressure on the kid, but its ok to get a little excited about his potential and hope that he realises it at Manly.

Not many rated Michael Robertson when we got him from Canberra. Look how he turned out - my favourite all-time winger.

We don’t want to heap too much pressure on the kid, but its ok to get a little excited about his potential and hope that he realises it at Manly.
They were my thoughts too and I was about to make a similar post to yours but you have saved me from making one.

The joy is somewhat understandable when you consider our recent woes in both defence and attack on both wings, a cause of many of our losses in recent times, to me it's just another part of the jigsaw coming together, I'm actually excited to see us competing across the park for a change instead of fearing the opposition putting the ball up out wide and catching us out again

The joy is somewhat understandable when you consider our recent woes in both defence and attack on both wings, a cause of many of our losses in recent times, to me it's just another part of the jigsaw coming together, I'm actually excited to see us competing across the park for a change instead of fearing the opposition putting the ball up out wide and catching us out again
There it is, well done. Not hard to get your head around.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4