New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shouldnt forget young Koula, who is a real speedster apparently and in the 30. As for Hoppa, what I read somewhere he is already gone and Manly has severed ties with him. A shame, because I think he'll become a top player in time, but we have some excellent replacements.
If we have signed Saab and the Roosters winger I think it is safe to say young Hoppa is gone

Something will give before the start of the new season as we currently stand at;

*Wingers interchangeable

1.Turbo
2 Saab
3.Walker
4.Suli
5.Toipulotu

1.Funa
2.Garrick
3.Parker
4.Harper
5 Taufua

1.Koula
2.Anderson
3.B Trbojevic
5.Miski

Last edited:
Something will give before the start of the new season as we currently stand at;

*Wingers interchangeable

1.Turbo
2 Saab
3.Walker
4.Suli
5.Toipulotu

1.Funa
2.Garrick
3.Parker
4.Harper
5 Taufua

2.Koula
3.B Trbojevic
5.Miski
Miski - Blacktown, Jorge gone, Garrick ???? Leaves Funa, Parker and Harper fighting with the two new boys and maybe Suli - good depth. Was just thinking these two young guys wont have it their own way - yes I think Funa and Harper will make strong cases as will Parker. Will be interesting to see what happens but gee we now have great depth but yes three will have to move on I guess.

Last edited:

*Wingers interchangeable

1.Turbo
2 Saab
3.Walker
4.Suli
5.Toipulotu

1.Funa
2.Garrick
3.Parker
4.Harper
5 Taufua

2.Koula
3.B Trbojevic
5.Miski
Given we know how loyal Des is, I can’t see Garrick missing out on Round 1. Id give him a few weeks to discover his 2019 form.

and that leaves out Harper who also looked pretty good - certainly that try he scored was all class.
Harper will get a chance as well. Really like Harper, a few games in reserves to build confidence and form, then he’ll feature a lot in first grade as well you would think with injury. Walker is likely on his last contract with us (who knows), so we have a centre spot up for grabs beyond that if someone wants to grab it (maybe even burbo).

Harper will get a chance as well. Really like Harper, a few games in reserves to build confidence and form, then he’ll feature a lot in first grade as well you would think with injury. Walker is likely on his last contract with us (who knows), so we have a centre spot up for grabs beyond that if someone wants to grab it (maybe even burbo).
yep agreed - but I want to get through 2021 with a Premiership then Walker can go - actually I think when his head is right he is a bloody good Centre and we wouldn't want to let him go. I think Suli is the less talented Centre. Again he can be a beast but he can be lazy as hell!

yep agreed - but I want to get through 2021 with a Premiership then Walker can go - actually I think when his head is right he is a bloody good Centre and we wouldn't want to let him go. I think Suli is the less talented Centre. Again he can be a beast but he can be lazy as hell!
Yeah although it’s disappointing he got in trouble again im glad he hasn’t been stood down yet. Our club has probably been the most affected by that policy

Yeah although it’s disappointing he got in trouble again im glad he hasn’t been stood down yet. Our club has probably been the most affected by that policy
yes mate - he is a d head off the field but our best centre by far on it and yes we have been hit hard by off field moronity

I am one. Things are finally on the up. I stand by what I have said previously. Let’s see if we use the young talent we have signed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4