New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, he chose not to/was told not to. He didn't suddenly lose the ability to pass a ball. If he wears the 13 , it will allow Guac/Garner to run lines off Chez instead.
You may be right... I’m not sure... BUT:
why would Des tell him to not pass the ball and keep cutting back in? Hopefully he has a much improved year.

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
Woohoo

An official signing!!!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles has added real backline speed for next season after securing two of the best young wingers in the NRL.

The Sea Eagles have signed Christian Tuipulotu on a four-year deal and have followed it up with the signature of Jason Saab for three years. Both players become part of Manly’s top 30 squad for the 2021 season.

After securing a release from the final year of his contract with the Sydney Roosters, Tuipulotu commenced pre-season training with the Sea Eagles this week.

I noticed in SOO3 Gayguy was shifted to left centre. As soon as it got to him he stepped back right and found holes. I think Siro is trying the same thing, but he hasn’t got the speed of Gayguy to execute the movement. I’d rather Siro just hit holes either side of his opp. Then pop the ball to DCE or Tommy trailing on the inside.
I think Gagai knew that Isaah Yeo would overcompensate and never allow Gagai the outside. ie. Yeo was scared of Gagais speed so defended him on the outside... Gagai knew this, and realised all he had to do was step back and the line break was there. It’s also a lot different in that Gagai was playing centre. When Sironen cuts back from 2nd row, he is moving towards tackling traffic.

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
I hope Jorge can pick up a deal elsewhere be it the NRL or Superleague.

Not just for our cap space and squad balance but because he has been a great servant of the club and it would be great to see him playing first grade somewhere and secure a longer term deal

Not just for our cap space and squad balance but because he has been a great servant of the club and it would be great to see him playing first grade somewhere and secure a longer term deal
The question isn't whether he can pick up a deal, but if he does, will he drop it! BOOM-TISS Thank you, thank you, you've been great! I'm here all week, try the veal!

Sorry, nah yeah hope so too...

Agreed - a tough very good player. Not suited to the modern game really - more a power player.

4 year deal is great!! Will be great value for money in the back end I say
Flip side to that is if he isn't that good we are stuck with him for 4 years. I'm not a fan of contracts any longer than 3 years unless you are a proven first grader of rep quality or you are an out and out gun junior. Let's hope he works out

The question isn't whether he can pick up a deal, but if he does, will he drop it! BOOM-TISS Thank you, thank you, you've been great! I'm here all week, try the veal!

Sorry, nah yeah hope so too...
Bordering on a 'Dad' joke, but just cleared the cross-bar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4