New Website Section -> YART's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Everyone look to the right.

Ryan is going to be putting up his YART's on a regular basis. We know everyone loves his YARTS so we made it regular.

You can add comments to his YARTS or post a forum response

Please excuse my ignorance, nut i have never been able to understand or work out what a YART is!
I only hope there is someone else thinking the same thing but is too scared to say anything.
Please let me know.

lol.

love your work.

I think it will be round preview day tomorrow.

Keep the YARTs coming Ryan

I don't know kt56, but if I had to guess, I would lock in Yet Another Ryan Team.
Am I write Eddie?

This site just gets better and better.

Please excuse my ignorance, nut i have never been able to understand or work out what a YART is!
I only hope there is someone else thinking the same thing but is too scared to say anything.
Please let me know.
Yet Another Ryan Team.

He became famous for putting up teams in the last off-season. They became a good discussion point and generated a lot of opinion and conjecture.

Oh that makes sense! - Yet Another Ryan Team..
He posted a team a day for a while!

lol and probably will again he loves it

your good (I came up with the name though so what does that make me??)

hey if any of you have ideas for sections on the site or want a regular spot please fee free to voice them

Topic of the week.

Sticky topic of the week up the top of the general and football forums. After a week, we read through the topic and give a general finding based on all the input. LOL

yup or a sticky topic that can be discussed of our choosing weekly. great idea, you went to head that one flipper?

Guys - I love conjecture, so please feel free to disagree with my YARTS. Please if you feel a player should be selected, I can always be convinced.

My NSW & QLD Yarts are coming soon.

There is already dispute about my Aussie side.

There is no point posting your yarts unless they are debatable. Thats half the fun.

I don't like your inclusion of Watmough as Australian Captain!

Fluffy - there is a section UNDER the YARTS for comments / arguments etc. Please debate the YARTS there, or bring it across here if you feel like it.

Actualy ive been thinking there has been so many Yarts that maybe it should be f_ck another Ryan team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4