NEW SITE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol. Much quicker and much better. Still working out a lot of bugs and there is a lot for me to do, but its a step in the right direction

It takes a little longer to load first up but it is much faster once you are in. Good work old son

yup the first time you load it it loads all the images and settings, from then on it uses cache

I asked and you delivered. Fantastic. :)

Yup i was sick of the load times too. So now we have fast load times with a fantastic look and feel to the site. Even I am 90% happy with the look and layout of the ite

It looks & loads great Dan but what's with the "LAN_402 & LAN_403" at the top of the columns?

Jethro thats a missing language setting. Again another bug which I hope to resolve over the next few days!

Jethro thats a missing language setting. Again another bug which I hope to resolve over the next few days!

No worries Dan.

Fixed.

Please point out any others you see

Fixed.

And so it is. I didn't even notice until I saw your reply.

Fixed.

What about capital letters for "Content Menu" & its associated content? Are you looking at that sort of stuff as well or am I just being too picky?

that is being picky, but that menu will likely dissapear in the next few days

that is being picky, but that menu will likely dissapear in the next few days
!naughty: disappear Dan, not dissapear !naughty: , LOL. Now that is being picky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That menu looks very plain with a lot of white. I reckon you need a heading for Yarts and Player profiles etc. Also what happened to the scrolling headlines.

Also the Fortress Brookvale Counter was a good addition.

Mods don't get a Whose on Line update on the bottom left anymore either!

Great stuff overall and it is looking good and going fast!
:lol:

Canteen

1 - Agree I will make one once I get the rest done
2 - Scrollin gheadlines were taken down because of the server load, they shall return
3 - No one commented on the Fortress Brookvale counter so i removed it, I may need a better artist than I to make it
4 - You can see that yby clicking on the "members online" in the menu at the top left, this will expand to show you who is online, but I can bring the other back if you like

:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4