New signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That doesn't make any sense.. How can we say we're announcing two additional players if Lussick signing depends on player movement.. And I thought we would of had more funds as we are not resigning a heap off off contract players??
probably the same way that parra can announce more signings when they are struggling to get under the salary cap:nod::shake::nod::shake::nod::shake::nod::shake:

Lussick is not seen as a Major signing.

I don't know who the 2 high profile signings are, but Foran's final exit has assured their monies/TPAs

Joker will reveal all soon
Does the Joker have a couple of aces up his sleeve..?

Mateo would never ever be in my team that took the field for a major game like a grand final. When the going gets tough he disappears. Doesn't strike fear into opposition and they are always a chance to get the ball back from his undisciplined play.
Looks overweight to me.
Too many "what if's" with Mateo, Symonds and Lussick.

His stats suggest otherwise champ
Mateo 15 runs 146m
23 tackles
1 linebreak
3 offloads
3 tackle breaks
Against Sharks.

Stats against Souths
22 runs 160m
31 tackles 2 missed
4 offloads
2 tackle breaks.

Wouldn't mind a few more sloths like that in our forward pack.

Starting to get rid of the silly off loads now and picking when to throw them. Making a few tackle busts of late and with his size is carrying a few defenders with each run. I think he is getting fitter with each game after his earlier injury.

Manly had enough money to still throw 1 million at foran apparently - offering a similar deal to DCE. I would love to see Moa on the books for next year. Chase Tamou and Taylor as 2017 signings (think they will see out their 2016 contracts)

One player not yet discussed is Horo.
He is besties with Foran and is off contract. I haven't seen any potential Clubs for him yet.
Before he came to Manly, he was looking at ESL.

One player not yet discussed is Horo.
He is besties with Foran and is off contract. I haven't seen any potential Clubs for him yet.
Before he came to Manly, he was looking at ESL.

Back to Eels. Did he play last weekend? Btw, was a guess with the back to Parra stuff.

His stats suggest otherwise champ
Mateo 15 runs 146m
23 tackles
1 linebreak
3 offloads
3 tackle breaks
Against Sharks.

Stats against Souths
22 runs 160m
31 tackles 2 missed
4 offloads
2 tackle breaks.

Wouldn't mind a few more sloths like that in our forward pack.

It maybe because he is playing for his future but I reckon potato head had been pretty solid the last couple of games and those stats prove it.

The thought of Griffin in the coaching box scares me.It means he's only one step away from the head job

Would that be so bad? I'd prefer him over barrett. I want tooves over anybody but in my oppinion Griffin set the broncos up to become what they are this year. He got shafted. Another year of experience and another off season with that squad was only going to make them get better. Bennett walked in to a good squad exactly the same as he did at the dragons. Griffin deserves the credit for how the broncos are going this year and if he cant get a job anywhere else what harm would it be having him at the club? How he acted when he was shafted shows a hell of a lot about his character as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4