New signings to be announced #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Holmsey

Bencher
Cool!! We put him next to Green & Kelly............that'll fix it!
Seeing as Greens tackle efficiency is higher than most Five-Eights out there I dont understand why you think his defence is so poor. Sure he gets rolled over time to time but thats what every half goes through. Not many Five-Eights who are better defenders than Green.

Holmsey

Bencher
Some info on him
2012 he was punted from the Rosters
2015 he was granted a release from the Knights and since then he has been with the Raiders
2016 was named centre of the year at 24 years of age .
On his day a very destructive player .
Id take him anyday alongside Walker. He is one of the games best backs in top flight. Has some little discipline issues but nothing Baz couldnt straighten out.

Peter C

Bencher
Some info on him
2012 he was punted from the Rosters
2015 he was granted a release from the Knights and since then he has been with the Raiders
2016 was named centre of the year at 24 years of age .
On his day a very destructive player .

I'm fairly certain he was also at the Dragons before moving to the Roosters.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I'm fairly certain he was also at the Dragons before moving to the Roosters.
He didn't get punted from Saints though...he was a junior there and Roosters poached him before he was even old enough to play first grade. He played NYC for Roosters.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No doubting on his day he’s a great Centre very very damaging BUT could we turn him from a bad boy into a good boy????

Debatable , even IF he’s available and we had the funds.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He hates Austin along with the rest of his teammates it's common knowledge in Canberra. Who would you sign at left centre over him chip. Has to be available.
He plays on the right edge for Raiders. Can't remember which side he played for Knights, but these days they generally get type cast as left or right for reasons I am yet to fully understand. There are no good left centres around - that's why NSW had Jarhead playing there.

Even if BJ can play left centre it is still a no from me. Too inconsistent and prone to gross stupidity

KNUCKLES

Bencher
would be an awesome signing if we could manage to nab him.. only thing being if the club is still looking at signing talents for the backline

Ryan

Journey Man
Love that everyone is writing Brian Kelly off. Going to make him being super successful so much more gratifying. Kids got talent in spades. Love him in our team. I won't say a bad word about him. Still in front of Matai at their respective points in their careers (not comparing, just saying he has oodles of class).

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For mine he has too many high risk plays in him. He has some really good attributes , great attacker, nice pass but he can hand the other team the ball a little too often for me. We are still not a mentally tough team and they really drop there heads a lot. Not sure we need that at this time in the build

Volley

Bencher
Some of you guys must just watch highlights on YouTube. Leilua is as thick as five planks. His defence is questionable, he sulks when things aren’t going his way, makes many a clanger and gives away tonnes of penalties. Not to mention he abuses his teammates (Austin case in point).

Rapana or Croker would be the outside backs at the Raiders you’d want. Fat chance of that happening unfortunately.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
The negative feelings about Green need to be seen in perspective. In 2016 we had several player in the 5/8 spot and couldnt score consistently. In 2017 our outer backline has scored as many tries as any other team in the comp. That means they were getting good service from inside. Green may be slow and not spectacular but he does a 5/8s job effectively. That's why we need his type of player.

D

Deleted member 26876

The negative feelings about Green need to be seen in perspective. In 2016 we had several player in the 5/8 spot and couldnt score consistently. In 2017 our outer backline has scored as many tries as any other team in the comp. That means they were getting good service from inside. Green may be slow and not spectacular but he does a 5/8s job effectively. That's why we need his type of player.
Agree. With me it's not his ability but rather his use-by date that's beginning to worry me. He may play till he's 36 but I can't see him being one of those players that just doesn't slow down. We'd probably have one or two more good years left in him, so if we can get him a good deal with the Warriors, and if we can sign a more long-term half i'd be very pleased

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18