New signing ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Remember Mellonhead saying that we would be announcing a new signing at the dinner before the match.

Haven't heard anything am guessing that they were going to hold back perrys announcment for the dinner but released that one early with the other group

If Willow is feeling the squeeze due to cap restraints, one would assume that our roster is finalised for next year.

We have that many forwards anyways, we don't NEED more players. If you assume the starting forward pack will be King / Ballin / Kite / Choc / Beaver / Stewart, I ask anyone to put the rest of these players on a 4 man bench:-

Heath Le'Strange
Mark Bryant
George Rose
Glenn Hall
Luke Williamson
Josh Perry
Adam Cuthbertson
Jason Wells
Jack Afamasaga
Clint Halden

My concern is what do we do if Orford goes down, or Orford and Lyon is called up for SOO?

I guess for next year it would be:-

6. Menzies
7. Halden

????

Yeah, Halden will be the back up halfback & Menzies, Stewy, Kingy & Ballin can fight over 5/8.

What about this union player we were supposed to be interested in? Mellonhead can you help us with any of these??

I imagine the club might have the salary cap auditors knocking on the door soon if these signings keep up!!

Mellon didn't mention the Rugby player.

I would assume it was Perry. However given the turmoil at Newcastle perhaps it was a request of his not to stir the pot any more than it needed to be.

Or perhaps he's just full of ****

Clontaago do the words F#CK OFF mean anything? If it does, well go do it! If it doesn't I'll re-phrase. Go pull your head in, I come on this site and provide knowledge of whats going on because I love Manly, the players, and most of the supporters who really give a crap about what is going on. I do not come on this site to be continually insulted by the likes of you! Do me a favour and go somewhere else and spread your agenda.

For the rest of the posters, I didn't make the dinner on Friday night, but I did make the game, waited too long for a taxi (as per my my previous post) and missed it. I have been told that the announcement re a Rugby union player are on hold whilst they sort out Williamson's predicament which was to be settled last Weds but for whatever reason...probably money it isn't sorted. I do know of the player in question and I'm not allowed to name him because I promised the source I would not, and can't wait to get him in a Manly jumper. I just hope these enough to go around.

Clontaago, when I'm wrong I admit it, unlike you ,you aragrant #$@%. We went down this path once before and I was right...

[quote author=clontaago]
Or perhaps he's just full of ****

Clontaago do the words F#CK OFF mean anything? If it does, well go do it! If it doesn't I'll re-phrase. Go pull your head in, I come on this site and provide knowledge of whats going on because I love Manly, the players, and most of the supporters who really give a crap about what is going on. I do not come on this site to be continually insulted by the likes of you! Do me a favour and go somewhere else and spread your agenda.

For the rest of the posters, I didn't make the dinner on Friday night, but I did make the game, waited too long for a taxi (as per my my previous post) and missed it. I have been told that the announcement re a Rugby union player are on hold whilst they sort out Williamson's predicament which was to be settled last Weds but for whatever reason...probably money it isn't sorted. I do know of the player in question and I'm not allowed to name him because I promised the source I would not, and can't wait to get him in a Manly jumper. I just hope these enough to go around.

Clontaago, when I'm wrong I admit it, unlike you ,you aragrant #$@%. We went down this path once before and I was right...
[/quote]

Fcuk me, can you at least learn how to spell, its disgraceful for a so called business owner.

Quick Lesson for you:

It's arrogant, not aragrant. Is that a government grant for being arrogant? Where do I apply?

And from another of your posts, read this dribble below.

CW, could not agree more with you. Brookie the corporate facilicites (What the **** are facilicites) are shocking, to consider on average a ticket to the Presidents lounge is about $180 a ticket - you can not get a drink whilst the game is on, and before the game there is hardly no food at all.... 4 plates of carrott (Is that a neck carrot?) and celery sticks and 2 plate of pretzils. Half time if you are not there in the 1st 5 minutes you do not get any food at all other than a hotdog.
The corporate boxes at Bluetongue where fantastic, good quality food and dinks all through the game.
Whilst I know this will upset most on the site because I'm a snob (most snobs are educated and can spell btw), and live in the Hunter (it was aheap shorter trip down the highway for me!)

And then my favourite:

The problem unfortuneatly (I 'm assuming this is a bad way of being tidy?) in this world of sport is that it is the corporates who keep the club afloat, not the supporters. Before everyone jumps down my throat, I love the full house sign going up and the atmosphere that it brings...its bloody fantastic.
But I bet you the club would prefer 20 or 30 more corporates putting in $10-20K than have 15,000 turn up at the game each week instead of the 12,000 average. The only way the club can get the sponsorship is to have better value for money for these sponsors and unfortuneatly it starts with better amenities.

Thats all from me, **** you!

btw, Ill be sure to say hi when Im in the Presidents Lounge for the semi.

Most childish post of the year clon ;)

What is it with you two anyhow. I guess I missed the first few encounters.

Be good if you actually read what I wrote, I was being polite by not including the U in F#CK OFF, BTW I'd love to meet you at the game!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4