New signing ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont know who Barks was, but some of the stuff that gets said in here is just ridiculos. Its meant to be a footie website isnt it?

We allow the simplistic to think of it that way.

Talked to barks on Sunday. He tells me he just reads Nutz, Flips and others & a few others posts for for the sole point of information. We had a chat about Matas and jatz and agreed we don't have the time.

I can assure you if he IS on here, it's not Noodler93, nor Bears4ever.

Talked to barks on Sunday. He tells me he just reads Nutz, Flips and others & a few others posts for for the sole point of information. We had a chat about Matas and jatz and agreed we don't have the time.

I can assure you if he IS on here, it's not Noodler93, nor Bears4ever.

Fascinating stuff !

Incidently, my guess for the signing is Piri Weepu, given that he was considering a move to league and his brother played for manly in the mid 90s.

He is signed til the end of 08 with the NZRU, and with the slagging he got in the paper frome some of the Newcastle players i don't think it will have done his hopes any good either

Only tip I'm giving is NZ Rugby player pissed off that he didn't make the all black squad....but still we wait for management to sort out Willo's problem, to make sure there is enough funds to cover what he's happy to sign on for. He has evidently signed an intent to sign subject to the club giving him the money.

I have been told by someone in the know that Manly was interested in Weepu a few weeks ago. Not sure if that is current but we don't have anyone else that is a candidate for 5/8 next year, assuming that Wimma is a centre!!

Only tip I'm giving is NZ Rugby player pissed off that he didn't make the all black squad....but still we wait for management to sort out Willo's problem, to make sure there is enough funds to cover what he's happy to sign on for. He has evidently signed an intent to sign subject to the club giving him the money.

Geez your crap at hints Mellon ;)

I wanted one that would take a week of speculation to find out we knew no more. :lol:

What position would Ma'a Nonu be likely to play for our club? He's Jack Afa's cousin BTW.

Nonu would be a centre possibly a second rower but i doubt it. He looks the goods from the super 14 games ive watched this season.

I got some freebies to the rugby the other night and saw both Nonu and Weepu play. Nonu looked strong the 1st 10mins before being sent to Disneyland in a head on tackle. Come back on and was steady but looked a bit dusty.

Weepu went off injured as well

From Mellons tip it has to be 1 of these 2. Put us out of our misery LOL

Byso I was happy to let this slide, but if you want to start.

The unhappy all black RUMOUR started about 3 months ago. It is very well known that Nonu wasnt happy and was on the list of targets for Manly. If that is your brother's big scoop, it just proves that he is STILL full of ****, just like yourself.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2