New rules

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is also easier to defend a set of 6 when the set starts 10m out apposed to rolling into the line from 30m out.
Don’t like this new rule at all. It’s going to stifle attacking sets
Perspective time .....
I think everyone would prefer to be on the attacking team 10 metres out rather than the defending team 10 metres out .

Perspective time .....
I think everyone would prefer to be on the attacking team 10 metres out rather than the defending team 10 metres out .

Im guessing your saying teams would rather defend a team 30m out?
I would have to disagree as attacking teams would much rather be coming into the try with a few tackles of momentum and space to put on backline movements with an open style of footy.
Defending a fresh set 10m out condenses the threat and can stifle the attack.

Im guessing your saying teams would rather defend a team 30m out?
I would have to disagree as attacking teams would much rather be coming into the try with a few tackles of momentum and space to put on backline movements with an open style of footy.
Defending a fresh set 10m out condenses the threat and can stifle the attack.
No feathered friend .I meant smart teams would rather attack 1m ,5m ,10m or 30m out than defend .
Because The team that has the ball controls the game

No feathered friend .I meant smart teams would rather attack 1m ,5m ,10m or 30m out than defend .
Because The team that has the ball controls the game

I think you’ve misunderstood what I’m saying.
Anyway I’m sure it makes sense in your head and it makes sense in mine lol 😂

The reason bring DCE is terrible at executing the high short drop out. Clearly doesn’t come natural for him.
He dose chance his hand at finding the side line on the bounce though where he has had more success.
We really have been left behind in this regard and surprising considering we have Saab and Hmole out wide.
We suck at defending them too

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6