New Referees Boss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope Archers appointment doesn't compound the bad calls situation. It will result in another nocking point for fans.

I think the NRL should get with the times and rename the whole thing ; The Hunger Games.

Hey Moondog, have you been here?? http://www.agincourthotel.com.au/

mozgrame said:
I think the NRL should get with the times and rename the whole thing ; The Hunger Games.

Hey Moondog, have you been here?? http://www.agincourthotel.com.au/
Probably, if it was there back in the '70s. I used to work in that area on the other side of Central Station (Elizabeth St). The pubs I remember from around there are The Aurora, The Evening Star and The Clock Inn. Spent a bit of time in the Musos Club and The Taxi Drivers Club too.In between drinks I'd do a bit of work....

A Lebanese mate of mine told me Archer was def. Apparently he's sick too, so we're almost there Cambo.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Being deaf and mute might actually be an advantage for refs. Blind, not so much.

Unless they could play in braille, which is possible when playing in Canberra in the middle of winter. Goosebumps an eighth of an inch high. The bench having to shiver themselves into a sweat to keep warm.

bones said:
MadMarcus said:
I think Archer is a good choice.

You think they've hit the bullseye with Archer?
They need someone with maturity. A sense of purpose, to clean things up and tighten up the tackle counting. They need . . . . . . . .

Greg Hartley.:sleepy:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4