New Referees Boss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's it then. The 2014 new boss won't be giving any review on the 2013 grand final officiating. Suck it up Manly I guess, no one cares apparently is still the rule. Cowboys 7 tackle try debacle will be remembered for years. Manly copping a hatchet job in the grand final never happened.

I think I recall that Archer is also a fan of the forward pass. Jobs for mates. Shouldn't be happening.

Isn't he the ref who lost the chance to ref a GF because he snapped at dce or someone?

"go away, you've been talking all game." - or something like that?

No, I tried, but I couldn't be less vague with the above statement. :p

No, that was Hayne in 2011 flipping Foz off in the semis :mad:

Archer was OK, he kept control much better.

I still think, and the RLWC showed, that the one referee system is clear for both Players and Fans.
The ARLC need to get this area addressed, as Fans are disenchanted with the belated apologies after yet another balls up :cool:

HappilyManly said:
The ARLC need to get this area addressed, as Fans are disenchanted with the belated apologies after yet another balls up :cool:

Manly didn't get an apology after the GF. Still waiting for it. Toovey was in the right back against Souths at Gosford.

Yes, I won't go as far to say Archer has favoured Manly, but I was always pleased to have him over the other oxygen thief's...

The best referees are the ones that avoid controversy. I can't recall many controversies involving Archer.
The worst referees are the ones who controversy seems to follow (Hayne & Cecchin).

yay!

Actually I lost a few hundred when the site got hacked!

(...and I would have made it sooner if I wasn't such a pain in the neck at times ;)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
yay!

Actually I lost a few hundred when the site got hacked!

(...and I would have made it sooner if I wasn't such a pain in the neck at times ;)
How do you know how many you've got?

visible on a desktop, don't think you can see it on a mobile.
ps you wouldn't want to know how many you've got, might go to your head ...

bones said:
MadMarcus said:
I think Archer is a good choice.

You think they've hit the bullseye with Archer?

Always with the quick-witted responses

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

Keep them coming Bones :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4