New players for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rumours are we have signed one or all of the following:

Michael Robertson - Raiders
George Rose - Roosters
Tame Topou - Broncos
Willie Manu - Dragons

Nothing official from the club though so who knows if it is just paper talk or not. I doubt if anyhting will be confirmed until after the semis etc when playing commitments are over.

Won't be anything official from the club on those signings as they never acknowledged the signig of Orford either.

Someone on MSE claimed some Kiwi called Bishop has signed as well but who knows - it could be the Oracle!!!

I don;t know about Tame Tupou because a story on him in last weekends paper said that he has played 1sts for the Broncos 7 times and they have lost every game.

It said that he might score a try each game let in 2 or 3. defence is not his strong point. Also don;t like Bronco cast offs. Don't know of too many good ones.

[quote author=CC_Eagle]
[quote author=tookey]
Also don;t like Bronco cast offs. Don't know of too many good ones.

Carl Webb

Scott Prince

Luke Priddis

Justin Hodges

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ashley Harrison

[quote author=CC_Eagle]
[quote author=tookey]
Also don;t like Bronco cast offs. Don't know of too many good ones.

Carl Webb

Scott Prince

Luke Priddis

Justin Hodges

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ashley Harrison

But I tend to agree with the what he is saying, not many Broncos cast offs do turn out to be much

I forgot about those players.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Walker borthers, Darren mapp, Craig frawley etc

willi manu is going through the courts for an alleged assault at a Wollongong nightclub.
given Manly's recent history with 'problem' players i would suggest the club makes use of the metaphorical barge pole.
stick to clean skins from now on would be a good policy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4